Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hausaufgaga

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this phone because as a poor college student, I don't have the money for the latest and greatest technology or the money to give my family gifts.

YonatoN

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 4S because iOS just seems to run more efficiently than other mobile operating systems...

I could use this gift certificate towards an iPad, which I've always wanted for college.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
An iPad 2 would be great for surfing the web in bed and quick and easy task not to mention it'd be awesome to be able to take advantage of all those great dedicated iPad apps!

iGreg01

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Enjoy!

The iPhone 4S has Siri and I can use it to show people at work and let them know how great that feature can be! Plus, I want one!!! :D

harshkey

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 4s!!

I would love win an iPhone 4s..Would make my life alot easier with its simplicity and its robust features. Siri can you hear me!! :)

Last edited:

Kalani

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
pick mee

i would love to win any device of apples because i love everything apple and i love your show and the awesome website and i am a nightly repeat listener of the podcasts!!:) pick me please!!

Jay Mobile

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I am a photographer who loves the capabilities of both the iPad and iPhone devices and would be extremely happy if I were able to get my hands on an iPhone 4s please TiPB pick me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77