Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggard

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Why I'd Like to Win

My family has a pretty interesting method of using phone upgrades. I currently have an iPhone 4, my wife an iPhone 3GS, and my mother an iPhone 3.

You see, whenever we get an upgrade available on our account regardless of the line we use it to "upgrade" my current phone, and I pass that down to my wife, who passes hers down to my mother.

Since we're currently out of upgrades until something like June, this would allow all me to get an iPhone 4S, my wife the iPhone 4, and my mother the 3GS.

That way, I could at least FaceTime my wife when I'm out of town or training, and my Mom could finally play Solitaire at a reasonable speed :D

So, in essence, if I were to win it would actually upgrade three phones!

Thanks for listening Tipb!

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Ooo I would LOVE to win this!! It's funny how instead of gameboys or dsi's all 3 of my kids have iPod touches on their Christmas list.

Glory007

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It is my aspiration to gift my deserving father an iphone 4s since my father is the best father in the world it would be something that is compulsory from me that is i am required to gift him him somethimg that describes my appreciation for him i surely cant think of anything better and tipb.com is the best iphone blog i have been following and im sure tipb wont let me down with my aspiration

PINKLADY185

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd definitely love to win & I'd definitely wait to use it for the next iPad, (which just can't be relesased soon enough IMHO) =) Just want to wish you all at TiPb very Happy Holidays and say thanks for all you do for the TiPb community.

oldcyberguy

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Wishing for an iPad2 or iPad3

I work in a hospital and use my iPhone constantly to answer drug information and disease management questions. The larger real estate of an iPad would be greatly appreciated.

" The invisible and the nonexistent look very much alike" - Delos McKown
Oldcyberguy

davebell

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I would like to give an iPad to my wife. She can use it while traveling and to replace her printed magazines that are disappearing. She can also use it for FlipBoard as she tried it on her iPhone and is totally addicted.

Gigi100557

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
I would really like to have the Iphone 4S because I really need to upgrade from my 3g. It is terribly slow and I can't get any of the good apps anymore. Its jb'en and that helps a lot with features but it is so slow that I basically use it for a phone and that's all. It takes 15-20 seconds to open an app and I have to hold down the power button until the slide to power off screen appears then press cancel then I can close the app :eek:. This happens about 95% of the time - LOL - this is really true!

shanemitchell

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to get an iPhone 4S because it just works. I'm an Android user, and am growing tired of it. The battery life is terrible (especially because I am in school up in the mountains), and I find I just use it like a normal non-smartphone, because the Google experience isn't fully there yet...everything is not as simple. The build quality of most Android powered phones simply do not even compete with the iPhone either, a beautiful yet strong device. iCloud is a no touch, no maintenance storage and sync, iMessages is perfect because a lot of people have an iPhone, iPad, or iTouch, a great way too keep in touch. Siri, is just amazing. I thought it was just a gimmick but after using it I see it is truly a productive beast. With an iPhone, you don't have to Root and ROM to make your phone functional, yet pretty. No force closes, or incompatible apps because there's not as much fragmentation. As a college kid whose contract isnt up until next summer, getting an iPhone 4S would be great, helping me to get work done, and enjoy the free time with games, and music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77