Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicy.kimchi

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
the 4S would help my film career!

I do runs a lot around town as a production assistant for commercials and having a 4S would be great so that I could do hands-free messaging to my production manager! :D

parvezjj

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Why an iPhone 4S?

In all honesty, its not Siri that strikes me as a winner but just the hardware and software meld itself that makes it soooo powerful. The wide range of applications and other programs that are supported by an iPhone translates directly into so much productivity around the house, work and school; its a rhetorical question, because why wouldn't you want a device in the palm of your hands that can do anything and everything you can imagine!

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
TiPb,
You've done it again! Inspiring people to spread the joy of the Christmas season! It'd be grand to win the contest. An iPhone 4S for me and a loved one, from TiPb itself? Oh, yes. :eek:

Glory007

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Being saving every dime from my cafeteria lunch money i've waiting my life to gift my retired father an apple product is my aspiration and i would go through any barrier to achieve this but tipb.com gives me an excellent opportunity to make my dream come true if this is what god has destined for me then surely i'll win.

I would love to gift him the ipad 2

JacksonDKMG

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I need an iPad sooo bad! That would be the greatest gift ever! This is a great thing tipb, thanks for sponsoring this and congrats to whomever wins this (hopefully me though!!!)

deviladv

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I would love to be on the cutting edge and stay there. I'd give my wife my 4 to replace her 3GS, which has a few battery issues thanks to iOS 5.

Nschoendorf

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Always wanted an iPad. Could never make the money to get one. All goes to my kids n a roof over our heads. I work on an ambulance day in and out not glamorous not great pay but a good job. Would love to have an iPad for work as well as play. I'll let you hit the sirens !! :) love the website keep up the great work ! ;)

Todd M

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Awesome for the Family

It would be awesome to win this so I could have our family all have iDevices! My wife and I have iPads, and I have an iPhone, but the boys have neither. It would be a great holiday present for them!

Thanks for the giveaway!

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I would love to get a device for my kids to share. They are always on my phone or iPad. Thanks for the giveaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essex80

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
i am a BlackBerry user who has had it with the device and i am loving the iPhone 4S. i demoed it at the Apple Store and played with a co-worker's i4S. i am currently locked into my T-Mobile contract until next December. Winning this would give my 2012 a great start.

thanks, TiPB for the opportunity.

losingtherecipes

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
25,000 years from now, the progeny of mankind will have agreed that the greatest achievement of their ancestors was the industrial design of the iphone 4s. I would like to be able to experience the iOS world relatively soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77