Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockS.

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I was impatient when I decided to switch to an iPhone from Blackberry. the wait on the 16 gig 4s with sprint was ridiculous and I did not think I needed a 32 or 64 honestly. not to mention uncertainty regarding how I would like it. however, as it stands now, I love this device (iP4) and feel like the 4s with a faster processor and better camera would make the decision to switch that much more pleasing.

Foundinsea#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to give my daughter my ipad 1 so the ipad 2 would be nice so i don't have to fight over play time. Myvipad has been an awesome device for work so sharing is not easy.

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to get an iPad. It will be dream come true. I started using iOS with iPhone and I am loving it. And my hands are itching to get an iPad. Renee pick me

boto

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I would love an ipad because my mother has been wanting one since the very first ipad releaase. She is hard working lady and nothing better for her for Christmas is to see her face when she opens her gift and sees a brand new ipad all for herself :)

ProfessorMatt

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
The college I work at has been doing a pilot program with iPads for the I.T. department, and some of the full time faculty. I work as part-time faculty & in student services, so I do not qualify for the pilot program and would really to demonstrate to the administrators how useful an iPad could be when working one-on-one with students. With the rumored release of Office for the iPad soon it would give me to opportunity to take it in to the classroom so I could do real-time grading for public speaking students. I would also just be really fun to have for personal use since you know the iPad would be mine, and not the schools. Thanks!

budda63

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4s

I could use this, since my old Moto Razr is getting a little long in the tooth. Having access to data while out and about would be a fine thing...

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I got my first iPhone in June after lusting after one for years. Over the last few years I've used numerous BBs, Androids, WebOS devices and finally have a phone I love. That said...I. Want. Siri. I would love to have the latest model! My sister is stuck in Blackberry hell and I'd love to hand over a newish 4 to a new user while I rock a 4s and selling is so much easier when I can live demo. Yep. I sell phones for a living. Bringing more to the Apple party everyday. Pick me!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If I get chosen to win the iPhone 4S, I will take lots of more pictures with the better camera and share them all over the world and dedicate a few pictures for TiPb, and another reason is SIRI, it will be my new BFF, I will be a very very happy iphone user if I get the 4S. Just one thing, if I win, I'll send a amazing Florida sunset pic to the entire TiPb community :D:D

chrisg9650

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPad 2 cause they are totally sick! Its a beautiful device and i would love seeing my name on it :D Apple really outdid themselves with this iPad 2 and I have been dying for it!! Thank-You for giving me the chance to win this by the way. I follow this blog all the time and I really appreciate the amount of work you guys put into it! Thank-You!!!! :D

LFR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this iPhone 4S because I?m a med student and I really need the iPhone so I can use all the great apps and organize my courses and activities! :)

SHO_ONE#IM

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Holiday Giveaway -Week1

I own one and so does my wife, honestly would love to get one to give my brother for Christmas! He's got an iPhone 4 and really wants Siri! I've been waiting to win something!!! P-P-P-P-Please! :p

mxlogic

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I would so love the iPhone 4S because the outside might look the same like that of its predecessor, iPhone 4, it's what the inside that counts. The first day Apple revealed that it's the inside that counts, I quickly knew it was for me. Who can resist the twin action of A5 chip? The 8MP that captures and transforms your worst moments into a stunning beautiful 1080p video - what can go wrong there? Your own personal assistant, Siri, is there to answer as many questions as possible. I probably will run out of questions, but still press that home button just to hear Siri's voice and say, "that's freaking awesome".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77