We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

kingz118

May 4, 2010
Visit site
WE Rule Daily Players ADD++ Game ID post here

I love this game we rule. i play this game everyday. Please post ur ID lets add eachother up. ^^ im Lv18 NOw.

Mareska

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi

Just added a few of you. Thank you to those that accepted. Please excuse my cluttered kingdom, I am trying to rush to lvl 15 so I get a bit more room and can pretty it up.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Lots of shops ready for orders :) Lvl 23 and active.

Plus+ bamfhacker

Last edited:

knatt

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a very very difficult time adding u guys! So please add me instead. My username is knatt. I need jobs, so add me and pass it around.. Thanx guys! <3

-Knatt

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi thepuppy, glad to see you hanging in their, I visited your shops lots of times, but every shop always has
a bubble, was not sure if you were still playing, but glad you are, I will visit your shop daily to try and get some orders in :)
Hey Knatt thank you for placing an order, will do same in kind, I love your idea to build inside the kingdom, also would be cool to have a second evil kingdom that randomly attacks our few gladiators
lol would be fun to watch their little battles while farming ha ha~~

Last edited:

knatt

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi Evinstorme and every1 else.. Thanks for trying to add me guys, kank21, I'm still having trouble with the friends list :(.. Evinstorme, I love ur idea about the evil kingdom, that would be pretty cool to watch them fight or have like a 'real gladiator show'.. Or be able to go and see inside the shops? How bout the broomstick races and magic show? They should make it so we can actually see them.. Idk, jus some ideas.. I emailed them about my trouble with adding friends tho, they wrote back.. So if u guys are having trouble, try this (Their reply):

Hi there,

We are aware of an issue affecting the social maps and friends lists of our players, and are currently working on resolving it as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Try these steps to see if you can get them to appear on your map.This is only a temporary solution (if it's even that) while we look for a more permanent fix.
1. Enter plus+
2. Tap Leaderboards
3. Tap Friends
4. Tap Friends Name
5. Add Friend
6. Visit their kingdom.

Let us know if it works

Thank you for contacting us,
Zoe
ngmoco:) Support

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Kank21 There's been absolutely NO official word from Ngmoco:( about this, but I'm sure many people have noticed the limits on how many orders you can place at a time. (not just per friend's kingdom which is 1, but per your entire friend's list.) Theory is that you can only place a max # of orders period or some number based on your level.

If you reach your max # of orders placed, all open signs on friend's kingdoms go away. While it's great for higher level players and eliminating people from my list, it's going to make it harder for new players to have orders placed in their kingdoms.
Kank21 The number is 30. This includes what you order from other kingdoms and what others order from you. I've had this in an e mail from support in addition to seeing it posted here on fb.If you're maxed out then nothing more can happen until either you make a delivery or you receive a finished order. When that happens the open signs go back up until you again have 30 transactions in progress.

Also thanks for your suggestions Kank21, I have been doing the Plus+ list for a while put still get kicked off or
the most kingdoms I was able to visit and actually purchase was 5 Kingdoms after that any more purchases would not register :( that being said I am still addicted to the game, and love your suggestions also, :) also it would be cool if we had a little avatar that could wander around any
kingdom we visit, opps their I ago dreaming again ~~~:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB