We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I got a nice e-mail from ngmoco:) today April 30th, for any who did not get the e-mail, here it is yippee!!!

Dear Everybody,

Firstly, thank you for being a fan and a player of We Rule - we really appreciate your patronage and participation in the game. I wanted to take a moment to update you on the game, the status of the server improvements that we've been making and the content & features we have coming down the pipe.

Servers, Scale & other issues

As many of you have noticed we have wrestled with scaling our infrastructure due to the success of We Rule. Candidly, we underestimated the number of people that would play the game, the number of social connections that they would have, the number of push messages that would be sent, the number of times that they would play per day and the number of minutes that they would play for. It's this that has manifested itself in connection problems at peak times where users haven't been able to log in or connections have been dropped.

I want to assure you that we want you to be able to play the game whenever and wherever you want without interruption, without loss of connection and without concern that your crops or jobs may spoil because there are more people trying to connect than the infrastructure can handle.

To address these issues we're working around the clock to scale our physical infrastructure and we're also in the process of finishing a new round of changes to both the We Rule and Plus+ servers, as well as an update to the We Rule App to help address any continuing connection issues.

Everybody at ngmoco is dedicated to ensuring your experience in our games is the best it can possibly be and we certainly do not take lightly any service issues. We'll continue to work hard to earn your trust and you can be assured that we will not rest until we accomplish our goal of providing a flawless experience for each and every one of you.

Barns, Oxen and much more...

In addition to addressing connectivity issues, we've also been bringing online the pipeline for continuing content. The first new content debuted in the game last week - The Barn & Ox and our newest content push adds new crops as well as a new class of crop for our power users. We're going to be rolling out new content on a fairly regular cadence over the course of the game's life and we have enhancements lined up for many many months to come. We'll be introducing new businesses, buildings, harvestable decorations & upgrades for your kingdom as well as new features. We're committed to keeping your experience fresh and are excited to share our upcoming content with you.

What happens when I get to Level 25 ?

Lots more.....but we're going to start with an update in the coming weeks that expands the available land that you have to build upon and will start rolling out new decorations and buildings for our most dedicated players.

Again, I'd like to sincerely thank you for being a player of We Rule and to assure you that we're incredibly committed to making sure you have the very best experience possible with the game for a very, very long time.

--- Neil

Last edited:

knatt

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey! I luv this game!!:D Add me please! My username is Knatt.. Im kinda having some trouble with the map..:( Not every1 on my friends list is on my map :confused: Am I doing something wrong? Is it something I'm not doing? Does any1 else have this problem? Any1 know how I can fix this? Well anyway, add me ;)
I'm constantly on it cuz im addicted:p
-Knatt

Last edited:

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hello knatt, when I place a search for your name in plus+ , I get knatterrattle, knattersteve, knatto
etc but no Knatt, is that crazy or what, as far as friends go, showing up with kingdoms, is still a server issue and no fault of yours, but check this out I have 9 pages of friends but I get kicked before even finishing page 1, most of my original friends are on page 3 and 4 but I can't purchase from them, but I am also addicted to this game, so will stay patient for more updates :)

punkpuppy

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Question: Is anyone still having problems with their kingdoms? The graphics of mine have been wonky for around 4 days now. It's driving me nuts! :mad:

username: thepuppy

knatt

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello Evinstorme, I already have u on my friends list, and jus placed an order, *hehe* :)
My avatar is a 'Pon & Zi Hugs' pic.. Well I really do hope they get things up and running soon. I cant even add new people to my friends list, *frustrating*.. That e-mail they sent out was great wasnt it? I cant wait for all the new updates! They said that they would have this game going for months! (I hope longer) I even sent them an idea and they wrote me back. I thought that was pretty cool.. I jus hope they use it, it'll be soooooo helpful for us "Rulers". But yes, we gotta TRY to stay patient..lol.. I have faith in their SupportTeam..

-Knatt
(GamerName)

knatt

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I was just thinking..... I wish we can build INSIDE the castle as well! That would be sooooo coooool...
What do u think?
-Knatt

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855