WatchOS 10 Developer Beta 3 is out.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I ended up resetting my Watch and then setting it up as new. Afterwards, I added a default city in the native Weather and now the temperature displays and displays in the correct font size.

This behavior is still not the norm for me because I’ve never had to set a default city in order for the temperature to display. I’m accustomed to having the temperature displayed for whatever location I happen to be by default.
Yeah, that’s not what I’m used to either. On iOS 16 and watchOS 9, it works on Current Location, which needs the Always permission in Location Settings.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that’s not what I’m used to either. On iOS 16 and watchOS 9, it works on Current Location, which needs the Always permission in Location Settings.

Indeed, and that is exactly what I have set.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve just selected “current location” as the default again and then deleted the city I temporarily created as the default. The temperature is displaying correctly like it did prior to installing watchOS 10. Let’s see how long it lasts.

Reactions: EdwinG

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well that didn’t last. Since removing a specific city as the default, my Watch has returned to the previous behavior of not displaying the temperature as a complication for the native Weather app. Of course if I tap on the section where the temperature is suppose to be displayed, it will pull up the native Weather app and display the correct temperature, but that’s defeating the purpose…..Hahaha

Anyway, I’m sure this bug will be fixed soon.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well that didn’t last. Since removing a specific city as the default, my Watch has returned to the previous behavior of not displaying the temperature as a complication for the native Weather app. Of course if I tap on the section where the temperature is suppose to be displayed, it will pull up the native Weather app and display the correct temperature, but that’s defeating the purpose…..Hahaha

Anyway, I’m sure this bug will be fixed soon.

Isn't there a magnifying glass feature on the iPhone?

I'll let myself out.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Update: the temperature is displaying properly and somewhat consistent. It seemed to have fixed itself.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
991139d0d106c3f2a9bd4442245a7156.jpg

Ya noticing weather comp are not loading or notching refreshing to stay up to date. lol was using peanut face all the time.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else confused as to why water/workout lock button has been removed from the workout options when you swipe left during workout. I used this feature with every workout.

Is the only way to active now to open workout
Start workout
Press side button to get to Control Center
Scroll down and tap on tear drop icon

Am I missing something, seems like a silly change.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB