Want a way to add pictures to screen saver live

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to have the screen saver on the apple tv be updated live? I had a party and I made a new folder and had all the pictures I took from the party loaded in the screen saver. Only thing is I had to plug in my phone after I took new pictures to have them show while the music was playing. I started to have too much fun then stopped adding pics lol. Im sure there are other things you could use this for. If You guys have any ideas of how to do this better let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I have an idea I am going to try soon. Maybe if the photo folder I set it is in my drob box folder and i have the drop box app autoupload photos taken on the phone to that folder. That may work im not sure if the apple tv will refresh and add the new picture to the rotation. Or set it to the shared photo stream but again im not sure how long it will take for new picture to show up. Ill post what works best.

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You can setup your screen saver to be a shared photo stream so every photo you take you can simply add that photo to the stream and it will be added to the screen saver automatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB