Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

organix

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know when the plan changes become effective when you preorder the iPhone? Is it something the carrier will see right away? Or is it pending activation?

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
It's finally working att site. But the 6 plus all models say ships in 14 to 21 days. And the 6 says delivered on the 19....

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered at about 2:58am on at&t's premier site with no problem, just got a confirmation email with a 14-21 business day estimate. Great

Got the same. I think the premier might ship sooner but I have not done an apple pre order through att since 4s

Juriswilliams

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Some theories on the apple app/site:

1). If your carriers site is down or slow, the phone shows as unavailable since the app and apple have to connect with it to give your details. Once your carrier has it's servers pop up, your screen changes from unavailable to Delivers on: updated/shipping/date and the continue button becomes available. I kept refreshing by tapping the "replace this phone" option until a shipping date of 09/19 showed up and I could click continue.

2). The website is down except on safari? (Other browsers showing the we'll be back junk). Vi can't verify this. Just a wild guess

organix

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Some theories on the apple app/site:

1). If your carriers site is down or slow, the phone shows as unavailable since the app and apple have to connect with it to give your details. Once your carrier has it's servers pop up, your screen changes from unavailable to Delivers on: updated/shipping/date and the continue button becomes available. I kept refreshing by tapping the "replace this phone" option until a shipping date of 09/19 showed up and I could click continue.

2). The website is down except on safari? (Other browsers showing the we'll be back junk). Vi can't verify this. Just a wild guess
Not number 2... I'm on a MacBook using safari and it's still down. I got my phone through the app though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77