LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Kinda a weird question, how stong is the vibration on a IP4? I often miss emails on my BB because the vibratation is not strong enough for me to feel if im not sitting still.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I would say its "fairly" strong.. but nowhere near as strong as you can have a BB vibrate. I remember the BB Storm sounding like a tank when it vibrated, so I guess it depends on which BB you have.

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I have the Tour. there are times I have it down on a glass table and I cant hear it. My kids phone(non smartphone) I can hear downstairs if she has it on her nightstand!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it depends, do you put your device in your pocket or do you have a holster?

i have mine in my pocket and when i'm moving around, in vibrate only, i have the tendency to miss calls, emails, alerts etc. however, i am constantly checking my phone so rarely do i miss something for any significant length of time

IF you plan on using vibrate mode exclusively i would recommend any apps/tweaks that will allow you to have repeating alerts

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have gotten into that crazy habit of checking every 5 minutes. The thing I will miss most is just looking at the LED.

LocoStrange

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Dunno...my vibrate only works about 30% of the time which sucks since my phone is always on vibrate. But I am too lazy to bring it to the Apple store...

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
i have mine in my pocket and when i'm moving around, in vibrate only, i have the tendency to miss calls, emails, alerts etc. however, i am constantly checking my phone so rarely do i miss something for any significant length of time

Yeah...pretty much the same for me. The vibrate is not as strong as the one on my old BB Curve was.

Fortunately, I am OCD about checking it all the time. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB