Turn by Turn Directions...

TinyBubbles

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a navigation app that gives turn by turn directions. I downloaded Waze which I thought was good until it lead me down a dead end street and one ways etc. No good. Any other ones out there?? I don't mind paying. I don't carry my garmin around all the time so I like to have a backup, and google maps isn't good for when I'm driving.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a navigation app that gives turn by turn directions. I downloaded Waze which I thought was good until it lead me down a dead end street and one ways etc. No good. Any other ones out there?? I don't mind paying. I don't carry my garmin around all the time so I like to have a backup, and google maps isn't good for when I'm driving.

Like you, I have a garmin that I use most of the time when i need a nav app, but I also use the Garmin app on my phone for when I don't have the garmin unit with me. I like it, and think it works good.

Edit: The name of the Garmin app I use is "Garmin StreetPilot onDemand". It's a paid app. I don't remember how much I paid for it though.

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I've heard good things about MotionX, but haven't yet tried it myself. The nice thing is that the app itself is inexpensive ($1 I think) and you can buy turn by turn directions by the month or year. They are also running a sale:

MotionX? | MotionX News ? MotionX-GPS Drive

If you try if I'd be curious about your experience. Let us know!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni