TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiocity25

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
iWant an iPad cuz iDig it!

an iPad would be amazing for me. I wouldn't need to lug my Macbook Pro with me everywhere I go. All I need to be mobile is Skype, Google Docs, and email. The iPad has all that! I can truly be mobile with an iPad! Please pick me!

black'n'gold

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
A little twist to a holiday jingle...

Browsing through the web,
Batt'ry on iPhone draining,
Preparing for this Christmas season,
Can always seem quite straining,
Have a moment now to chill,
Look up my favorite site,
Checking through the latest blogs,
And what to my delight,

Oh jingle bells, TiPb tells
Of Apple's latest news,
Along with Waze, stir an iPad craze,
To cure someone's holiday blues.

Honestly, I've wanted to get one for a while, but between finishing school, finding and starting a career, getting married and all the other things life throws at ya, it just kinda went to the back-burner. I think that it would be an awesome tool for work, with the ability to use with completing engineering projects in the field. But just having it around the home as the go-to media bundle doesn't sound that bad either. My wife and I are certified tech junkies, so I'm sure it would never get put down at home, or left behind when traveling. Either way it would be a welcome present under any tech/gadget nut's tree.

Regardless of your decision, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! And here's to a bright, joyous and safe New Year as well!

PSJohn

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Would like an iPad...

I would very much like and enjoy an iPad. Please enter me! I live on a very limited budget and can't afford one at the moment.

Thanks,
John Slama

lkbng

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
That iPad would sure come in handy

Hi guys,
Been listening to you guys on iPhone live for several months. I use stitcher on my iPhone, it's great considering I'm an over the road truck driver.
That iPad would be a welcome companion out here.
Anyway, you guys keep up the great work, I'll still listen to the show if I don't win. Lol

Ps, Georgia, you're a cutie!

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
My family would love an iPad

My family have been wanting an iPad and would love to be the ones blessed with this opportunity. Thanks for giving everyone a chance to participate.

hilldahrdoh

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
This is awesome!!! It could be the greatest christmas gift of all times!!! I love the iPad but never had one. I will make presentations with it and show my work. Thanks guys!!!

inc188

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Microsoft?s answer to the iPad is the ?Technical Automatic Material Peripheral Onboard Notebook,? or TAMPON. LOL

i found this really funny. cheers

claybird

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad

Honestly this would be a great present for my wife. We've been through a lot this year and this would be a great Christmas if she could receive this.

jsxr13s

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Twas the night before christmas..

and all through the night,
not a creature was stirring, not even an mac-loving electro savvy ipad-less me!
I would love this for school, my acting (if i win and make it big in my acting career, i'll make a shout out to tipb!), and for upcoming business ventures!

alagator

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
iPad

I really need an iPad
to give to my lad
whose almost fifteen
and 6 feet tall and lean
on second thought maybe
his old man's in the Navy
and could use it on ship
during his next overseas trip

Ray
18 year Navy veteran

evrywoman

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Dear Rene, Georgia, Chad, Jeremy, Leanna ,Allyson and Dieter- Santa's greatest Elves and the wonderful writters/staff of this fantastic blog!

I just want an iPad for Christmas, Yes!I can wish for many other things, like a gym membership (heaven knows I could stand to lose... more than a few pounds) or the new Mercedes Benz CLS ( but then I would need money for gas) A lovely vacation ( but it's raining in Southern California- even though Toni, Tony, Tone said it never does)

So, the only thing you will find on my wish list is an iPad!

In my two year old voice ... I want it !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD