TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klecke

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Help us help a child ...

My wife and I adopted a 4 year old girl in February who had Spina Bifida. She has many medical issues and some developmental delays. I currently have a few apps on my iPhone that I use with her to aid in her mental development. An iPad would be an amazing boost and aid in the process. Thank you for considering us or your giveaway.

blog.john1418.com

js1997

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a shiny new iPad! What a truly amazing Christmas gift it would be! Thank you for your generous gift!

Blessings,
Jennifer

mk3s

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I would realllly reallllly like an iPad. The day they came out I've been dropping the hint about how i want one for Christmas and sadly enough, I don't think its going to happen. I was hesitant about apple products a few years ago then it all changed when i got my iPhone 3G. Ever since, I'm 100% Apple. Crossing my fingers now!!

Doriang3

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Need it...

hi... well i would like the ipad for my son.. he is 4 and his is Autistic.. There are so many great apps for kids with Autism. That would be awesome for him to play around with it and learn from these apps.

Also for us as parents... we have seen plenty of people with them and look very fun to have..

thanks

ihighlander

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Having an iPad is like getting in all the craze that is apple... No one can really argue and figure what is the big advantage, but no one seems to be able to be without one.

Honestly... I used the iPad and it's really a cool device and after having an iPhone we always joke of the big iPad/phone in our ear in... "HELLO HELLO"... lol

anyways... This would be such an awesome return gift to my mom that gave me the i4 when it came out!

jaymsramirez

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey amigos! Thanks for having such cool contests!
I am a photographer and have just returned from South America, where I ve been shooting NGO's and their work with indigenous communities. I'd love to win the iPad so I could load images in our next shoot in India/Thailand to show the kids images with the iPad.
Thanks so much!

abalboa3

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
I'd love an iPad so that I could take back my MBP from my wife and son. I know they'd love an iPad (they have done a great job of telling me over and over again), and would love to get to use one also.

Thanks! Happy Holidays!

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
I've got 3 kids, my wife is a pain in my ass and the only spot in the house where I get anything resembling solace is the bathroom. With an iPad, I can sit on my porcelain throne in peace & quiet while enjoying some of the games that would otherwise be hogged by my kids. Plus, I'll buy some great protection accessories from the TiPB store, that way my kids won't be able to destroy the latest thing that brings me the greatest joy.

Mrkovach

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I sure would love a new iPad for the Christmas holidays. If I were
To win it, I would tell my wife I bought it for me to get her goat.
She would be so mad ! Then after it played out, I would give it
To her for Christmas. Who knows, she might reward me with Christmas
SEX. Please help me !
Good Lucy everyone
Regards
Mike

ting#IM

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
ok, i'll carol my way in to this...
...people making list, buying special gifts...why don't you give me iPad on Christmas day (on Christmas day), no greater gift is there than iPad!...

Thanks!

stuckinstupid2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Just graduated from college this December; an iPad would definitely help with in-the-field research (i.e. Landscape ecology, GIS, wildlife ecology, etc). TiPb, unleash Apple into the field of biology!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picxartsapp