TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggong5150

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad for Xmas. I had ordered one when they were launched but my dad and mom were both laid off a week apart from each other. So I decided to help them out and then I got laid off from my job so I had to cancel my order and I've been wanting to get one ever since.

austinsipod

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hope to win!

I love Apple products and I would love to to my school work on this. I am a student and I can't afford one so this would be really awesome to have!

Thanks TiPb for the opportunity and keep up the great work.

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Geeky response - I work in Quality

I honestly do not care when I might land an iPad, however I DO want to show it off to my company. I believe we are missing the boat with Apple's technology.

Thanks for teaching me about this device and all that it can do for me and our business.

Blaver

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Great Show!!

You guys are great look forward to every podcast. The reason i would love to have this ipad is my wife . She would love this as a gift.
Keep up the good work
Later
Blaver

aslspiderman

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
ipad for volunteer work

I would love to win the ipad that will be given away in December. I work with the deaf and hard of hearing. All of our teaching material is video based. It would be wonderful to have the large screen to be able to see the videos more clearly. I currently use an ipod touch, which is a little small for what I do.

I do this work as a volunteer and as such do not receive any wages, which puts this the ipad waaaaaay out of reach.

Thanks

mrk#IM

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ready for a Holiday Break

I would love to win this Ipad, mostly for my mom as she is a tech geek at heart. As i can not afford to buy her one to open her world to apple products. You guys do a great job. Love the show.

iPhoneSDKPro

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Your doing such a great job with your iPad Live shows.
Thank you so much.

For me an iPad +3g would be so awesome. I had an iPad, well actually my wife has claimed it.

Then I hear your giving one away.

COLOR ME HOPEFUL

James

jasonphil

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
: ) <3 . . . .

I would love an iPad.
Is there any explanation necessary?
You know why I'd love it, I come here and read articles
and listen to podcasts, I'd love it for the same reason you guys do.
So, if I won, I'd be sure to give it a proper home,
with a protective case,
and a gentle touch.

.​

Last edited:

Leatherer

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Oh my god!
I would love to get a brand new iPad, as I have wanted one from before it was even announced!
I really want it for my long train trips to work (yes, I must travel more than 100km each morning!) so I could watch my favorite movies, and with the 3G even browse the web and stay updated.
The iPad is the ultimate gift for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjkradel