TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mottofox

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
ipad for mottofox

first and foremost want to thank your crew for such a great website and podcast... second would love to be considered for the ipad giveaway thanks to waze...have always wanted one but just not in budget..thank you

Iceflow420

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I would like the iPad so I can finally use something. My wife is constantly playing solitare on my iPod and iPhone, to the point were when I come home both are either dead or charging. The extra screen space would allow me to create m apps/widgets/interactive backgrounds right on the devise without having to use the small keyboard from the other idevices. The 3G would allow me the ability to upload the content from anywhere in the US.

Plus, its an iPad, who doesn't want one! And Waze is a great app, I have been using it for about a week now and love the ability to get current traffic conditions from my fellow Waze users.

Last edited:

dannco01

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
iPad giveaway

I work for a company times and does results for track meets around the country. I am in charge of field events where we do live jump/throw updates after each attempt. Having an iPad with 3g would be so helpful for my position as I would be able to watch the updates online and know all my field events are working correctly!

gradstuAZ

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Happy Holidays!

I'm new to the site and so far am enjoying reading the reviews of apps and accessories for the iphone/ipod touch. Hoping to win an Ipad - would be a wonderful tool to help with archival research for my studies and am hoping to experiment with it in classroom teaching applications.

Thanks for the contest (thanks Waze!), excellent tips, reviews and how-tos on the site. Good luck everyone, and happy holidays!

mistoffelees

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I picked up an iPad for work and use it for almost everything now. For Christmas I wound up giving iPads to the grand kids, they played with mine and fell in love with it. So I need another one, can't get mine away for everyone else. Would love to win one here, so I have one to use again.

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Wife is having a baby, it's overdue and is looking more and more likely to be born around Christmas/Boxing Day! What an amazing Christmas present, best we could ever ask for.

Still, a fee iPad would come in a very close second! Yeah, that's my entry!

Toymaker

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I really want to get one for my wonderful loving wife but I don't have the funds. Whenever there's a contest, I'm always entering but never won. The main reason she NEEDS the iPad is so crazy you won't believe me when I tell you. She is a voracious reader but she is so allergic to the dust mites in books that she has severe asthma attacks whenever she reads them (see I told you it sounds crazy). She has actually been studied at a research hospital for how severe her reactions are. Right now she reads on her iPhone but it's somewhat difficult on the small screen and the iPad would be the ultimate eReader for her as well as all the other wonderful things it can do.
Thanks.

elizamay77

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Can I Has An iPad, Pleeze?

I have just discovered this great website and am reading as fast as I can to learn more about my fab MAC toys, namely my iPhone 3gs. But I am drooling to own an iPad... it would be a great addition to my MAC family! :D

Thanks to all who have posted here or written reviews on products. I am learning so much from everyone. Perhaps I can lend an informed opinion of my own at some point in the near future.

Happy Holidays to all you "i" fans!
elizamay77
(somewhere in the midwest)

tizocman

Sep 2, 2008
Visit site
I want an iPad 3G because...

I need an iPad 3G so i can import from my Nikon D7000 and not run out of memory on my SD card when taking pictures, i am trying to start a photography company and a iPad would help so much

eylon

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
What would I do if I win an iPad ?

Hi,

I bought my first Mac and iPhone about 2 months ago.
Since than I learn how to use them, objective C, how to write an iPhone application, ios, how to distribute an application using appStore.
Now three apps which I wrote are available on appStore.
(I will advertise them in another time :) )
Anyway what's I'm really missing now is a shiny iPad which I could use for testing the apps I develop.
And in order not to be selfish, I commit that I would write my first iPad application as free one. I promise it will be something nice. I don't know maybe some kind of free DJ app? What do you say?

slimfast

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Tipb Rocks

:) I love listening to Tipb. You guys have some very useful tips. BTW I am not a member of team pure.
Thanks and keep up the good work@!

MacUser001

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Free iPad, please.

Just entering the contest. I would Truly, Madly, Deeply love to win an iPad for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for running this contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.