Don't be jealous,
you see,
be good & you might get one,
from good Ole' TiPb! ;)

--- Merry Christmas Everyone - Ron <><

newguy7

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I want the iPad, I need the iPad, I DESERVE the iPad!
I always save up enough for it and then BWAM!
2 kids and a wife that always need something more important, shoes, clothings, school supplies, new appliance, nail salon(i'm still debating on how that is a necessity)
It's like training your whole life to be a jedi, you're finally going to graduate to show the world what a bad ass you are; and the Jedi council decides to cut back on Jedi positions because clone troopers are cheaper.

ANYWAYS!

Great contest all, good luck to all, but mostly to me.

eajmv99

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
We have a son with Autism and I have read that the iPad can be life-changing for these kids. The easy interface, fast-on, communication related apps and "cool" factor could really help our little guy. There are no discounts that I have found for kids/people with special needs, so I'm just hoping....

hlresh

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Winner!

I wish I could afford to buy myself one, so I will just resign myself to entering contests to win a free one, even though my track record on sweepstakes is pretty poor....

sonjawest66

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Please, PLEASE, PUH-LEEZE!!!

An iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G would help me get over the departure of my dear departed Mac Betsy...not to mention that it's almost my birthday. What a present!

tabell2001

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
an ipad for me?

I sure would like one... need one in fact... Looking forward to claiming this one... you will overnight it to me right? So i'll have a new toy to play with the day after Christmas?

kirbini

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
When asked if she would like an iPad...

My 5-year-old responded: "Really, daddy? I would like one very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much."

(I may not have counted correctly but you get the idea).

I would like to give her one equally as much. TiPb, a cute little girl is counting on you!

ladjr

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Great giveaway!

I can tell you so many reasons why I would love to win an iPad from you guys at Tipb, like the fact that I'm such an Apple enthusiast. That I began loving Apple products back when I first got my Powerbook G4, before it was really "cool" to like Apple and their products. That I've had ALMOST every single flagship mobile product that Apple has come out, from the iPod Photo to the iPhone 4, I pretty much bought them all. I currently own a top-of-the-line 27" iMac that cost me pretty much near $3,000 dollars to customize, so I can pretty much afford an iPad if I saved up for one. I can tell you all these things to try to peruade you how much of an Apple fan I am and why I should win this giveaway. But in reality, I only really have one reason why I would like to win, and that is the fact that I've never really won anything I've ever wanted, ever. From yearly Christmas raffles, random online giveaways or sweepstakes, anything I've ever participated in to try to win for free has always ended in dissapoinment. Sure, I think I once won a scarf and gloves at some Christmas raffle - while I watched the grand-prize winner walkaway with a brand-new portable DVD player - but who wants gloves and a scarf! But hey, I get it, it's part of the rules. You either win or you don't, but I would love it for once, just once, to be able to say that I was that grand-prize winner. Please Tipb, make my Christmas wish come true.

Thanks.

P.S. Keep up the good work on the iPhone live Podcast, it's awesome!

Dirt_squirrel

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I think it'd be an awesome replacement for the archaic toshiba tablet I've been using for the past few years. I've wanted one for some time now and have only recently found the benefits of them over other conventional tablets.
I'd be like a walking advertisement for the site with the huge ass TiPB sticker I'd be rockin on the back.
Hook me up TiPB!

Status
Not open for further replies.