TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jps0910

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Awesome Give-A-Way!

TiPB absolutely has the best community on the web. This just proves it! I hope I win! Happy Holidays TiPB Nation!

Macman

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
All I want for Christmas is a iPad

I would love to get a brand new shinny iPad for Christmas. I would then be able to multi task during my daily activities.... Check emails. Stocks and watch tv.

behrlover

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been coming to this site for a good while now, I read just about every post and try to reply to the ones I might have correct information to give. As for trying to tell you why I would love an iPad...I honestly can't tell you anything else that others might have already said, nor can I tell you what makes me the most deserving person. I do want one, I can't help but want it. I find myself going to the AT&T store and Apple store just to play with the demos so I can get a quick fix and then go home. It's on my Christmas list this year, but I have been told that it's just not possible for me to get one this year. Good things do come to those who wait, and I will be patient and wait until its my time to receive such an amazing gift.

To the one person who does win, congratz to you in advance, and to you guys here at tipb.com.... Thanks so much for a wonderful site that provides us with such great information.

presidente_sol

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Happy Holiday

I would really love to win and ipad so that I can give it too my mom for christmas. I know she would really love it because she does not have computer of her own and this device would allow her to at least get on the internet and surf and actually learn how to email family and friends.

Sincerely
presidente_sol

ewolf72

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Wow! This would be so cool! I would -really- like one so I could use it versus my slow and clunky PC. How much I would love to have something instantly turn on and be so truly portable. Please pick me!!!

Mr. Nilo

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My family would love an iPad! My daughters could use it for games & learning & my wife & I could use it for reading & surfing the web. Thanks Tipb.

iManny

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Id LOVE to win the Ipad cuz I dont own anything Apple cuz I got hit by a drunk driver and have 6 cracked disks and cant work and cant afford anything. But I love keeping up with all the latest Apple news! I truly love Apple even tho its from a far and dont own anything. Itd mean the world to me and brighten up my life a whole lot!! =-)
Manny

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
Oh, please. I would love an iPad to help with the holiday travels. For myself and my kids. And then to use it for work after the holidays.

gibhyder

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I would love an iPad. I've wanted to get one for so long now, but being a college student with limited funds makes it hard to get my hands on fancy Apple Products. You guys have the BEST giveaways!

chenzo51

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
since my ipad was (stolen) missing out of my bag on a flight i have been needing another one. It was a great addition to work life for my wife being a flight attendant and is greatly missed.

Echo381

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would really love to be able to give one of these to my wife for christmas we both have iphones and im sure she would love an ipad and there is no way that I can afford to get her one for christmas and she gives up so much so that me and our son can have things for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87