TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altimate

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Gift for my father

What else do I get for my dad? He's a photographer so the IPS display is perfect for showing clients his photos and he needs a touch screen to type and send emails. His fingers are larger than average and he has really bad carpal tunnel syndrome. Even after surgery he still has pain in his hands. When he uses his computer at home he hits the keys on the keyboard with a pencil. I know he would love an iPad and it would feel wonderful to give him one. He could also use it to help keep my autistic brother (who can't take care of himself so he lives with my parents) entertained with radio Disney (he's obsessed). So I hope you will consider my entry!

jaklepac

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
iPad Giveaway

It'd be nice to have an iPad for my college classes so I can takes notes easily and have access to the internet while sitting in class. Also, just having an iPad would be awesome because I am a big fan of the Apple products but only have an iPod touch. So, getting an iPad for Christmas would definitely beat any toy I am getting from Santa (aka Mom and Dad) this year.

Thanks TiPb! I love your website and will continue to be a fan!

jfor1224

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd like an iPad to do production support from home, and prove to my company that tablet computing is a) functional, and b) where we should be focusing our development efforts - especially for the sales staff. Then, I'd start developing the apps and would need something to test on!

jrwohlfeil0227

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would like, really like, an iPad!

Here's why...

When the idea first came about, I thought I was a waste, not necessary... Now, I think I could use it as a laptop replacement...

I have Mywi on my phone, so a 3G iPad would be perfect, along with certain apps like Docs to go... It would be a laptop, plus all the cool stuff an iPad can do (movies, music, Internet) in a much easier to carry and cooler look!

I'd really like to win this contest, I want an iPad 3G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, figure there is no better place for my initial post than here!

Been a lurker for some months now (Tipb convinced me to get my first iPad, taught me a ton about my iPhone and I'm hooked!).

Unfortunately, my wife is too...so another ipad might me in my household future :)

Thanks for the opportunity Tipb!

Chris

Digii

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My family not any one person would get the iPad it would be for my family. Today my son had surgery on both of his achillis and now has casts on both legs for 6 weeks and will have physical therapy for 4 months after casts come off.

We will in Farmington Nm. And are having to drive back and forth from Farmington to Abq. Nm. and this would be great for Movies on the trip and or even NetFlix over the 3G. Would be great for researching what and why the doctors are doing what they are to my son marley and to help us better explain to him as he is only 6 years old so it would be alot easier to do with pictures and something he can interact with.

I'm on my phone right now sorry so short but please keep us in mind. Happy Holidays.

f00sh00

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Ipad!!!!!

You guys are totally awesome and I read you guys at least twice a day. I haven't won anything ever so I don't much expect to win an iPad although it would be probably the most amazing thing ever.

Reason: I want to get it for my wife as a Christmas/Birthday present. I'm in grad school right now so money is a bit tight so getting her something like an ipad is near impossible. I know she wants one so I'm just taking my chances. Again you guys rock and keep rocking!

KatyaR

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
I'd LOVE an iPad! My 16-gig iPhone is FULL and I need more storage! Plus, back in the dark ages I was a musician, but I haven't had played in years, pretty much gave it up. The music apps for iPhone and iPad are amazing, and I'd love to be able to play with them on a real iPad!

Happy Holidays, no matter who wins!

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I would love an iPad for Christmas! I've wanted one since they came out but can't justify spending the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.