TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattymonster89

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Why I would love to win!

I just spent half of my iPad money that I saved up to have my fianc?s iPhone converted to white. It is the only thing that was on my fianc?s wish list.

So now I need to save up my money again and fast because my macbook has a loose screen being held together by duct tape and it doesn't look like it has much life left. :(

PLEASE PICK ME BECAUSE I REALLY WANT/NEED IT!

I love your site and obviously so does my Fianc? because thats how the idea of converting the iPhone came about.

dexter#IM

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello! well, i would REALLLY REALLLLY want an iPad,cause it's just the best device ever. It has everything (well ,almost :) )but it would help me tremendously in my student life,and especially cause my old laptop is not amongst the living anymore ,:D , Thanx!!

MacBipes

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to upgrade from my WiFi 16gb iPad for more movies and games on the go! Then I could also give my 16gb to a friend that I know can use it.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

cmilktoast

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Why do I need an iPad?

Being recently laid off, I've delved into the world of self employment as an audio engineer and while not having the security that comes with a weekly paycheck I feel that I'm changing my life for the better. I've been wanting to purchase an iPad for quite some time now as I'd be able to control my Pro Tools rig remotely which, given the strange setup of my little studio, would enable me to streamline my work flow and get clients in and out faster as well as create music for clients by myself without the aid of an assistant. Here's to hopin'!

Happy holidays, everyone!

Dan

cdriggers615

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Great Giveway

I have wanted an iPad since it first came out. Especially the version with 3G. My wife gets very bored on long car trips and gets tired of looking at the small screen on her iPhone. Please help me make her happy.

Thanks.

jrt14

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad for my daughter. I think we could use it to help her communicate better. I have been saving my pennies, since I seen how well she interacts with apps on my iPod touch. A bigger screen would make it even easier to help her.

driazen

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie!!!!!!

Rotfl, seriously I need one of these to organize myself between meetings at work. I have note paper scattered six ways from Sunday all over my desk from this meeting or that because i just cant justify taking my laptop in and out of the dock for every little crappy meeting I get pulled into in a day.

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I need it, because my dog ate my last one..

Yeah I know.. "My dog ate my homework".. but this really happened. I left it sitting within reach of his mouth, and well, he thought the shininess of it looked tasty.. When I came back into the room, there it was, screen all cracked up and him trying to tear it apart.

Pictures upon request.. The dog, a 283 pound Rottweiler / Great Dane mix.

HaPi76

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I need it because :
1. I do all my internet at home from my iPhone (mac G4 died last summer and laptop belongs to work) and could really use the real estate.
2. I want to get my mom on the bandwagon as it will be her gift for when she comes from overseas.

junovela

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to win an iPad because I simply can't afford to buy myself one. It's an awesome device and continues to grow in usefulness and functionality, and I'd like to get in on it. The price tag is high though and so, for now, contests are my best bet and only chance.

vrsnake

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I love you guys. Great web site, and I really really really (and yes, shamefully) REALLY want an iPad. Have wanted one since they were announced them, but no way could I afford it. iPhone 4 broke the bank as it was.

boogermin28

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
All I want for Christmas...

Is an iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G... MacBook Pro is dying, and since I used it primarily while traveling, an iPad would be the perfect substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87