TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjack

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
No whammies... no whammies... STOP!

As I am unwilling to have my head sawed off by my wife for spending the $$ for an Apple computer or an iPad there is only one way I will be able to afford one... by winning it! PLEASE keep me in mind. :) (My iPhone needs a companion too.)

CHARGER 43

Jan 16, 2009
Visit site
Nice

Wow! This is an awesome give-away. Don't really need an iPad. But it'll be one hell of a toy. Merry Christmas all........ That's right I said it. Chirstmas! :p

Degoluce

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the Internet all freaking day and an iPad would definitely help my poor back by helping to get me away from the desk. Thanks for the contest TiPB, and merry Christmas everybody.

cmjanus

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
hAPPY hOLDAYS!!! PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!

I would really love to win an ipad. I enter these contests all the time and never win anything. I would love to have one so that my family can use all the woderful apps on it. Thanks and Happy Holidays TiPB!!!!:)

amperisk

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
This would be a great device to help me make, edit & organize documents, designs, themes and sound files; and send them to clients, and other devices via wifi and 3G.

tmelo

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey TiPb

i'm a huge fan check your site everyday never miss a pod cast. i'm going to study to be a paramedic in the new year and I could really use this as a study tool and a utility on the job. although i live in Canada id pay any shipping expenses :)

merry christmas

Ciao

trblmkr71

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
iPad

Would love to have one of these. Can't afford to buy one. Was laid off for 17 months and finally got a job but make only about $11.50. For a family of 5 that makes it hard to buy fun new toys like you give away. I hope someone wins this that can't get it for themselves. I'm sure someone worse off than me is out there.

godfada

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
i would really love an IPAD. I think its one of the best devices made and it would personally make my christmas that much better winning one seeing that i cannot afford it!

Sarcone

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I would love to win this. My mom is always stealing my iPad. I could give one to her and be able to actually use mine, lol.

ne0stai2dust

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this iPad. My fiancee is dying for one. She's been dreaming of one since got a pair of iPhones for ourselves. It would be awesome to give her an iPad for our anniversary next month.

edgewise225

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
iPad eat galaxy, yum yum yum

Im going to lift off now into outer space from this rock we call the earth, however something is missing!!! In my great attempt to save this planet from the evil galaxy that lay far far away Something has happened to my Ipad, it seems he has shrunken to a much smaller version that has some issues. Come to think of it, he has always been kind of small. Maybe the people at ATT assigned me something else on this mission? its made of glass on front and back, and its black. waaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaammmmm, I know its an iphone 4!!!!!!!!! well its my 4th iphone 4 due to numerous problems , geeeez if only he were the real ipad , I could fight the evil galaxy S. Lets hope someone far away will come to my rescue and we can deliver the world from evil togeather

HCoBum3202

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
This is an awesome give away guys! As always!

I'd love to win the iPad because...well, its THE iPAD! It's amazing. I'd use it at work all the time because we utilize Control4 for the office to control lighting, audio, video, security, and HVAC. Control4 has an amazing iPad app that works seamlessly. So Cool! So far I've converted my whole family and most friends over to Apple products and will never turn back. It'd make a great compliment to my MacBook Pro and iPhone 4G.

Thanks guys! You're the BEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77