TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gksmithlcw

Dec 15, 2006
Visit site
I love TiPb because I can count on getting balanced i-device news and information in a timely manner on the Smartphone Experts network.

iCalzone

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is great because....

I love the way you keep up with the latest and greatest news on all istuff!!
I would love to make use of the iPad section on TiPb!!!

herdingnomad

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is that it is my one stop shop for everything to do with iOS. That they are always on time with the latest news about anything to do with iOS.

drbailey06

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What I like about Tipb

I come here everyday, multiple times per day, to catch up on the latest info for my iPad and iPhone. I especially enjoy the daily tips and app highlights.

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
my favorite thing about TiPb is the helpful walkthroughs and hints and tips that I use regularly. I totally dig getting info either makes things easier or provides that "how cool is this" factor. Thanks! Wanting to win an iPad 2 goes without saying...but I do!!!!

Gooryclaniany

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello People of Earth

There is something that is much more scarce, something finer far, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize ability.

Deyrkroz

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
What the most i love from tipB?
Simple the Staff, the Professional Podcasts, First in the rumors! , Quickly details and quickly support on everything.
GEORIGA :D <--- I keep up to late just for watching your podcast ;)

Also that this is a BIG community where you get a fast answer and best support.
Thanks for the contest!

Good luck to all!

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I <3 TiPb!

I have three new iPhone users at my house, and we all appreciate the how to articles and tips.

And we would LOVE to win an iPad2!

JoeBuddy

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Why TiPb is my only source for Apple news.

I love how TiPb consists of people who use all different kinds of phones other than just the iPhone. Many BB users and Android users are constantly commentating on the blog posts. It amazes me that the writers never show bias towards apple when it comes to other companies and their products.

DChap23

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I like tipb because of the updates they bring and the forums that help me out when I need help with my iPhone and hopefully my new iPad.

mauibob

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Tips and How-to

My single, MOST favorite part of TiPb is the Tips and How-to feature, which I visit twice a day. Some of the most recent useful Tips are "How not having to kill all apps while multitasking," Using Zoom accessibility on Itouch," and "Getting started on Facebook." I really enjoy going back through all of the older Tips (written before I had a Touch), and now keeping up on everything new. Thanx. (I'll be hoping to use all the tips to come for the Ipad2!!)

skylar2ups

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
This is a long shot but then again so is crossing my fingers for the white iPad2 maybe it'll be my lucky day and I'll get both! Thanks guys and gals!

fmbimmer

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
TiPb Rocks!

I have this site open all day at work in one of my browser windows...I refresh it a few times an hour for new content...Love it.

Bird_Flu

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
My first iPad would be wonderful! I hope I win. Also TiPB is the main reason I switched from webOS to iOS and the iPhone 4. My wife and I are now an iFamily.

nitamav

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I want it too....

What I like the most is the up to date information you guys bring to us in a daily basis. I love read you every day.

WatersWest

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
2 great things really: (1) knowing that I'll have ALL the latest iPhone / iPad news in 1 place (I don't have to search all over the Internet because TiPb does it for me), and (2), the greatest podcasts on the web. Thanks TiPb, I could really use an iPad 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JasperEva