TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achronas

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
What keep bringing me back to TIPB is the continuous updates of information on IOS devices, and the forums. I check this site every couple of hours every day!
I would love to win an iPad 2! :)

tburbodberry#IM

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
I love TiPb! My absolute favorite thing is the energy in the articles and excitement that I get from reading info in new stories, rumors, and products! I check the site frequently throughout the day, everyday, because I know the TiPb is always amazeballs!

CYaris

Jun 30, 2009
www.esqtechsolutions.com
My favorite thing about TiPb? Easy. How willing everyone is to offer help and advice. This goes back to when I joined and didn't even have an iPhone, but was considering moving to ATT. Thankfully, I waited and am very happy with my new VZW iPhone. But everyone here always offers great tips, insights, help, and support.

So, whether I win or not, a big Thank you to everyone at TiPb!

Craig

WyattEarp509

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
tipb contest

What I like about tipb is the fact it's a non-cluttered informative blog. Like gizmodo used to be, before they changed their interface to once that runs terribly on my quad-core i7 with 6gb ram.

Thanks tipb!

melog69

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
TiPB rocks

I like reading TiPB because there's always some good article or recommendations
And also at the Forum you can find a lot of answers
Thanks guys

dandbj13

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Diversity.

I love the fact that there are people of all stripes. The TiPb staff has jail breakers and purists and fence sitters. They are not limited to Apple fans. They have people who enjoy other platforms, and are knowledgable about what is going on in the world outside of Apple. (Is there a world outside of Apple)?

In a word, diversity.

Prof-KOS#IM

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
This is my first post at TiPb, but so far my favorite thing is that there is a contest that ends the day before my birthday where I can win an iPad 2. :)

immortalsix

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love my wife, but the iPad is a close second.

Thanks TiPb for providing an escape on a daily basis into the wonderful world of Apple. I grew up on Macs and entered the corporate PC world :eek: after college. Thanks to my wife who gave me a 1g iPod Touch I've now become an Apple fanboy once again. :cool:

I come back each day to read the latest tidbits from tips and tricks to speculation on the next OS or iDevice. My absolute favorite thing right now is my iPhone 4 but an iPad2 with the larger screen and latest tech would sure be great to use while on the road traveling to FaceTime with my girls! :)

torrensin

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love most about TiPb is they always provide the most complete and latest information about iOS world. In addition, their reviews of both iOS devices and apps are very useful for me to make any purchase decisions. I don't have the original iPad, please give this iPad 2 to me.

samha75

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I visit this site on average about five to ten times a day. It is by far my favorite site because it is THE site for all iOS related information. Every tips - including newbie and jailbreak tips - are my favorite aspects of TiPb. Please keep them coming!

The other aspect is that this site is truly for the iOS fans. It is a site where I can read the follow-up comments for more informative fact sharing rather than other sites that simply bash questions/comments as being "fanboi" questions. I love the fact that TiPb is (mostly) devoid of such non-sense.

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
iOS

The best part about TIPB is I can get all my iOS info in one site and you are always well informed about all the news.I alwas com back every day to stay informed on all the new and cool stuff gaining on with iOS.
Thank you for the cool site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53