The iPhone 7 will finally start at 32GB of storage

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY!!!!!

Not that I get that size anyways, but good for most average users out there. Let them now fill up the devices with apps and photos and have no worries.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I think the iPhone should have had a minimum of 32 gig in the beginning. They thought most folks would use the cloud for storage, but that didn't fly.

For most folks I know a 32 gig model should be what the doctor ordered and for users who don't utilize a lot of apps.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why they made the iPhone 6s in a 16gb, apps are so big these days. You need a 32gb or bigger.

That's one reason why they bumped it up this time. They didn't do it for the user or because of complaints. Apple needed more space to do what they want to do going forward. More Apple apps. Bigger apps from developers. Larger Operating systems like iOS 10. Etc. But, yeah, it should've been done 2 years ago.

aokusman1

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
32 is more than enough for most folks. Someone like myself I don't keep hundreads of photos on my phone. I xfer them to my hard drive for storage. I only have like 3 games installed and only apps I use constantly. I don't watch movies on my phone either, only YouTube.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu