Soon to be new iPhone owner

SteelSteve

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
To be honest it’s been good. It’s not as configurable as Android which is probably good for my ADD , but everything works as advertised . I did have to switch from my Samsung S2 watch to an Apple Watch, because the Samsung didn’t work as well on the iPhone for health tracking.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
To be honest it’s been good. It’s not as configurable as Android which is probably good for my ADD , but everything works as advertised . I did have to switch from my Samsung S2 watch to an Apple Watch, because the Samsung didn’t work as well on the iPhone for health tracking.

What do you think of the Watch? Love mine

SteelSteve

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I went with the 3 and was a little worried about speed since it’s a few years old, but so far I’ve been pleasantly surprised. I got the 42 or 44 screen size which is better than the my old Samsung for reviewing emails & notifications, and the battery life so far has been great. My only concern is my wife has the original Apple Watch and the screen got scratched a lot and apparently very easily. Guess time will tell.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I went with the 3 and was a little worried about speed since it’s a few years old, but so far I’ve been pleasantly surprised. I got the 42 or 44 screen size which is better than the my old Samsung for reviewing emails & notifications, and the battery life so far has been great. My only concern is my wife has the original Apple Watch and the screen got scratched a lot and apparently very easily. Guess time will tell.

I have the exact same model and it’s awesome! I do use a Clear case on mine which protects the screen!

kcox52692

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
I have a Series 5 40mm Apple Watch and oddly, the battery lasts longer through the day than my iPhone SE 2020. I bought a battery case for the phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeahWells