Nicole Tongue

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I AGREE with you 100%!!!!! My Siri TOTALLY SUCKS! It is bad enough that I am seriously considering changing back to Android and using their voice recognition system. She never knows what the heck I want. She NEVER gets names right. I ask for Pat Dellisola and she says "okay, I wil call Sarah Livingstone for you". WTF???? I want Camaron Tongue and her response is"okay, I will call Erin Allen for you". Seriously?????

And asking her to locate any place or business of any type - I get "Im sorry, I do not know what you are looking for". I must have dumb blonde Siri version on my phone! Totally hate Siri.

I am also noticing a considerable FAVORABLE response rate from MEN. I am curious if Siri recognition works better for male voices. Maybe we need a male version to better recognize female voices? (Shooting in the dark here - but be an interesting test dont you think?)

As for the guy in this thread crticizing critcis of Siri - really? "Once you realize this is the caliber of people we are primarily dealing with, you'll see that most of us find Siri quite helpful and very intuitive because when we use it, we arn't being dimwits." You are the dinwit! Only an ***** would call out on poeple like you did by saying that - when you have NO CLUE who you are criticizing.

If I am a dinwit, why do I own my own agency, hold a Masters Degree, and have a sickening amount of money in my bank account? Certainly not for being a dinwit!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I AGREE with you 100%!!!!! My Siri TOTALLY SUCKS! It is bad enough that I am seriously considering changing back to Android and using their voice recognition system. She never knows what the heck I want. She NEVER gets names right. I ask for Pat Dellisola and she says "okay, I wil call Sarah Livingstone for you". WTF???? I want Camaron Tongue and her response is"okay, I will call Erin Allen for you". Seriously?????

And asking her to locate any place or business of any type - I get "Im sorry, I do not know what you are looking for". I must have dumb blonde Siri version on my phone! Totally hate Siri.

I am also noticing a considerable FAVORABLE response rate from MEN. I am curious if Siri recognition works better for male voices. Maybe we need a male version to better recognize female voices? (Shooting in the dark here - but be an interesting test dont you think?)

As for the guy in this thread crticizing critcis of Siri - really? "Once you realize this is the caliber of people we are primarily dealing with, you'll see that most of us find Siri quite helpful and very intuitive because when we use it, we arn't being dimwits." You are the dinwit! Only an ***** would call out on poeple like you did by saying that - when you have NO CLUE who you are criticizing.

If I am a dinwit, why do I own my own agency, hold a Masters Degree, and have a sickening amount of money in my bank account? Certainly not for being a dinwit!!

There is a male version. You can change it in Settings. Sometimes it's how we ask a question. Siri should be improved in iOS 9.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I wonder if Siri could have helped you recognize a thread that died almost 3 years ago...I think this website went by TiPb back then, lol. Maybe it simply took you 3 years to formulate that gem of a response...either way...

At any rate, I knew and still know exactly who I was talking about...I mean you just equated common sense to having a lot of money and a degree...yikes.

Also...*dimwit...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77