Screentime- not showing accurate times.

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi I hope your are well and staying safe during Covid 19, Craig just a quick question I have been onto apple support in regards to the Screen Time issue I am still experiencing, the team have been great after collecting screen shots and logs and every last bit of info they need sadly the issue hasn’t been fixed yet.
I was told by the senior advisor that the team will do their best to fix it but couldn’t say when or if they will.

Long story short I am not seeing matching times across all devices I am seeing different times on all devices even though I have “Share Across Devices” turned on across all devices. I am also not seeing a way to cycle through my devices on iOS. When I go on Mac OS on the bottom section where it cycles through the devices using screen time my iPhone seems to be missing even though I have it activated on my iPhone.

I am not sure if this is a wider issue/bug or if it is just unique to me. Everything worked great in iOS 12 but since iOS 13 its been very poor.

If you can do anything to try get this issue fixed for me I'll be forever grateful.

I am loving all the operating systems and all working fantastically well, except this

Please see the images attached

1.jpeg

2.png

3.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien