Really want the 7 Plus. Am I crazy?

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I just upgraded from a 6s plus to a 7 plus, and have no regrets. I'm sure it's just a placebo effect, but I enjoy using the 7 plus much more than the 6s plus. Combine the iPhone 7 plus with the updated Apple leather cases, and I don't know if there's a better cellular experience right now ...

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
I did much the same thing, I bought an iPhone 6s Plus last year in July. No regrets. The $300 discount from Verizon helped, of course. ;)

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
You'll like the better battery life from the iPhone 7 Plus. All the smaller upgrades, such as the tactile feedback from the upgraded taptic engine throughout the system, the dual speakers, the brighter screen with wide color gamut, and faster performance with better graphics, it will seem like a completely different device.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I totally get where you're coming from. I attended one of Apple's "Photo Walks" last weekend, and got to play with a 7+. I was totally hooked, and would love to have one. However, I'm not due for a new phone until December at the earliest. So I'm biding my time and will probably get the next version. I have decided to go from a regular to a plus size. Keep us posted on what you decided to do!

Jason Reddick

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I just went from IPhone 6s to 7 plus. I know the iPhone 8 is gonna be way to expensive and likely very hard to get right away. Go for it in my opinion. The IPhone 7 plus is an amazing phone and will be getting updates for awhile

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Personally, the iPhone 7 Plus has been my favorite iPhone of all time (I've had every incarnation since the 3G). I keep telling myself I will probably keep it for another year. I'm kidding myself though, once I see the 8 I will want it.

If you want one, go for it. Worst case scenario, you really want the 8, then sell the 7 plus and get it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy