Question on Free David Guetta album.

maskedcarrot

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the free David Guetta album when I added my Chase card to ApplyPay during the free offer and have a question.

The album immediately showed up on my iPhone and there is no way it downloaded that quickly. So I was curious, when I play it, is it streaming from Apple's servers or it is playing locally?

I would rather actually have the files than just streaming them if that's the case. So did I actually get a copy or just a virtual one?

Also, anyone have an idea why we didn't get all the tracks from the album? Some are missing.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the free David Guetta album when I added my Chase card to ApplyPay during the free offer and have a question.

The album immediately showed up on my iPhone and there is no way it downloaded that quickly. So I was curious, when I play it, is it streaming from Apple's servers or it is playing locally?

I would rather actually have the files than just streaming them if that's the case. So did I actually get a copy or just a virtual one?

Also, anyone have an idea why we didn't get all the tracks from the album? Some are missing.

It's streamed until you download it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maskedcarrot

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. But the question is How do I download it?

Do I have to do it through iTunes and sync it? Or can I download it on the phone itself?

Also something else that confuses me. When I go into Settings, General, About, it shows I have 14 songs on the phone. But how can that be if they are being streamed?

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
If it's downloaded on your phone just plug it into iTunes and choose file>device> transfer purchases from device and it will transfer over the album into your iTunes library.