Problems syncing multiple online iCal subscriptions

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
So I'm not sure what's the problem here honestly. I want to subscribe to numerous sports team's calendars so I use ESPN for example. I want an MLB team, an NCAA basketball team, and 3 NCAA football team schedules. I can add one baseball, one basketball, and only one football calendar. I tried to add more than one football calendar and then suddenly the option to save to iCloud is greyed out and I can only save it to my Mac which is pretty much useless. For some reason, you can't add more than one iCal subscription in the NCAA football category. So I go to FoxSports and try it. Same result. Only one calendar from each of the sports. I sure as hell can't figure this out and actually neither can Apple Support. I was on the phone with them for an hour yesterday and we couldn't figure it out.

So I don't know if this is an error on the iCal API from Apple or not. I can't see more than one website having this exact same issue. Does anyone follow what I'm saying here and have run into the same problem?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludogg23