problem with iTunes song playing to it’s end

BuckyBadg

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
:huh:
I’ve noted that more than 1 in 10 songs in my iTunes library will advance to the next song without playing to the end. This also involves songs that I downloaded on iTunes from a CD that I own. On my iMac the same song plays to the end, just not on my iPad or iPhone that I previously synced to iTunes (Music).

I’ve done an internet search and see that it has been reported by others, but haven’t found any solutions to the problem. For example, I’ve tried deleting a song from the Music list then reloading it without any change.

Have any of our Apple gurus found a solution to this problem? My devices are all updated to the latest IOS, but the problem started on older IOS’s.

Please help if you have any ideas. Thanks...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully those who’ve experienced what you’ve described will reply soon.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I have not experienced this, and I play Apple Music all the time from my iPhone while in the car. 13.1.3 dropped yesterday. You’re updated and rebooted? Sorry, had to ask.

I’ll be traveling for about 2 hours this afternoon and will have tunes playing and I’ll try and keep a conscious effort to see if it happens.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I haven't experienced this issue with my iTunes library. Maybe try deleting your entire music library (long and exhausting I know) and start from scratch.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I did. It did not work but thanks for the reply.

I understand your annoyance. I have a somewhat different problem with iTunes that I've had what seems like forever. My Album covers/art doesn't quite sync all to my iPhone(s) as they have with my iPad(s) and MacBook Pro. I still haven't been able to figure that one out. I hope you get things figured out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77