Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Makes since my wife worked as a CSR also so what u say is def true lol that's y I'm going to Verizon on launch day done it every year since the 4 that way I can get done what needs to and if not get a CSR on the line to do it if they give me a run around lol

Ahh yes, the good old run around.

TheBiggmann

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
What was the final verdict on Apple shipping somewhere other than your billing address? I've never been more excited for a phone launch in my life. Really the launch of anything. Been using my buddies old 3GS since I lost my 4. The battery is toast and I can send about 10 texts before it decides it's dead. Go Packers!

BevinLM

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
So are ya'll planning on getting the black or white iPhone?

I've been w/ the black iPhone 4 and I'm planning on sticking w/ the black. For some reason, I like how the aluminum backing looks on the iPhone 5 on the black better than the white one.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
As if I haven't sounded enough like a nerd tonight, watching LOTR: The Two Towers might be a superb way to make this next 3 hours and 34 minutes pass quickly.

wa1do

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Friend of mine told me about www.imore.com...what can I say, "IM OFFICIALLY HOOKED!!!!"

My 1st iOS device was my iPad that i got this past Xmas. I was always one of the Apple haters out there...for years. Call me a trader, but I will pre order my 1st iPhone @12:01!!!! I so excited to finally ditch my android!!!

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
No shekels = no preorder

When Verizon finally got the iPhone 4, I had the money to preorder it. When the 4S was released, no money for it. Now that the 5 has come out, still no money. Here's hoping there's money in the bank for iPhone 7 or 8.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
So are ya'll planning on getting the black or white iPhone?

I've been w/ the black iPhone 4 and I'm planning on sticking w/ the black. For some reason, I like how the aluminum backing looks on the iPhone 5 on the black better than the white one.

This time I'm going for 64GB, white. My white iPad 2 held up pretty good for over a year and time for a new look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrisw329

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Well ill join the party just because ill be up anyways... I guess i wont be pre ordering tonight i live in a smaller city so hopefully ill be able to pick one up from an att store on launch day! Probably be easier anyways since ill be attempting to use a upgrade from a diffrent line. 64 black it will be tho!

egorfin

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
First time iPhone upgrader. Looking forward to 3 am. Plan on getting one from me and another for my teenage daughter. I wonder how long it will take me to order 2 devices from VZ.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I think it's going to be funny when everyone tries to activate their new phones on Friday..... I can see the posts now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.