Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
And Dan didn't? He played the crap out of the game this season. There's no way he should still be there, but he makes it happen week in and week out.

I agree with you though, he won't win because the jury doesn't like him and they are a bunch of silly geese.
i think he has a chance because of all the moves he played. if they vote personal, then no...but game wise, yes.

RubyAmanda

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
If you are awake like I will be tonight when the pre orders are supposed to go live on Apple's site (along with the carriers) and you want to pass the time, post here!

We'll have a bunch of iMore writers and forums staff here to chat with, and we'll give away some accessory prizes to people posting in this thread.

What better way to wait?

Everyone know which carrier, capacity, and color they're pre-ordering? Sound off, and good luck!

Can't wait! This will be my first iPhone! Been waiting for months, since my phone began having me problems. It's like it's telling me to upgrade. Haha. So excited! I counted down to the announcement, now time to count down until I can get it. WHOOHOO! I'm gonna be getting the Verizon 32GB white iPhone 5. <3

BrianFlowaz

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi Folks...Patiently waiting on the East for 3:01! Have never pre-ordered before (always line up on release day, it's fun). Going to pre-order this time, but pick-up in Store. I have a question for anyone who has pre-ordered in the past and has grandfathered in their original unlimited data plan (AT&T). Is their a selection for this when ordering? If not, what plan do u pick and then do you need to contact AT&T when activating and they will change it back to the unlimited plan? TIA!
No you will still have your unlimited 30 Unlimited data plan ... I have every time since they have changed it

Status
Not open for further replies.