No more iPhone Mini :(

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Reading up on all the iPhone 14 rumors, and I’m saddened to see they’re dropping the Mini. Only two sizes, 6.1” and 6.7”, both in regular and pro versions. I like my 12 Mini - it’s just the right size with no extra stuff I don’t need, fits easily in my pocket like I barely know it’s there. I guess the smaller iPhone 14 won’t be that much bigger than my Mini, but it’s gonna end up costing at least $200 more for a phone that’s bigger than I really want, with double the minimum memory when I’m not even using half of what I have now. Interesting also how my battery life over the last few weeks has been noticeably deteriorating … coincidence that the new phones will probably start showing up in just a couple of weeks???

Maybe on my next upgrade I’ll just step all the way up to a 13 Mini instead. ;)

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
No more iPhone Mini

If you like the size I would definitely pick up a 13 mini or two.

Apple might bring the mini back as an SE 4 years from now, or they might not.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious if Apple will release a folding iPhone instead of another Mini in a few years. I'm sure they have the creativity and technology to make an awesome folding phone.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm curious if Apple will release a folding iPhone instead of another Mini in a few years. I'm sure they have the creativity and technology to make an awesome folding phone.

I’m thinking the same! It will be interesting to see how it all plays out!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77