No iPhone 6/6Plus in Stock Anywhere! (Rant)

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
At what time did you check with the Apple stores? My Apple store told me to be there when they first open in the morning and wait about an hour while they get their new shipping and inventory into the system, I did that the next day and I got my ip6.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I just found out about this website, which not only checks for in-store availability, but also lets you sign up for an e-mail alert. It's just an e-mail, not an SMS, but at least it's something...

SEATURTLE.ORG - iDevice Availability Notifier

One thing you could do is determine if you have a carrier option that ties your number to an email address form so that you can have an email delivered to your as a text. For instance, with verizon, the format is xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com (where the x's stand for your cellular number). Anything emailed to that address would come through to you as a text message.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
One thing you could do is determine if you have a carrier option that ties your number to an email address form so that you can have an email delivered to your as a text. For instance, with verizon, the format is xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com (where the x's stand for your cellular number). Anything emailed to that address would come through to you as a text message.

I remember that site from last year. I didn’t realize that they were still around.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I've been wanting to pick up a new iPhone before I leave on Oct. 4 on a trip.

I've gone to the Apple Store 3 out of the last 4 days and check pickup availability every 15 minutes (seriously). And not once there has been stock of ANY T-Mobile 6 or 6 plus of any color or capacity since launch day in any of the stores "near" me, which are about 20 in 4 different states. Not ONE!

When buying my 5S I had the WORST costumer service experience with T-Mobile and told myself I would never do business directly with them again. But I couldn't resist and called some T-Mobile stores this morning, one had at least a couple of 64GB 6's in Space Grey. I ran there and waited for about 45 min just so they could tell me they "weren't allowed" to sell me the phone at full retail price for at least a couple of months. REALLY T-Mobile?

More than 10 million phones sold and not even one can show up in my area. :(

Anyways, I know it's a useless thread. I just wanted to rant my frustration. I find it hard to believe that with so many millions of phones sold and in the market, I'm unable to get one. :(

EDIT: Couldn't pre-order as my credit card got stolen and I didn't get the new one until last Friday.

They are out there. I spent the past week looking for a Plus daily before I found one. I much have called every T-Mobile store and some DID have the iPhone 6 but not a single one have the Plus.