Long-time Mobile Nations reader, new to the iMore Forums

meskin84

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
My history with the family of websites from Mobile Nations goes back to Windows Central where I would go searching for the best ways to customize and overclock my Palm Treo700WX (Anyone remember those days? The days when Skyfire was the first major browser to allow us to watch FLASH videos on our phones?!) I moved on PreCentral for the same type of hacks and roots and have been a fan ever since. I have jumped and forth between Android and iOS a few times but have been a steady iOS user since the iPhone 7 which I picked up in like, the fall of 2017, I think.

Can’t wait to jump into these forums and meet some of y’all!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, I am also an early adapter and remember those early forums and websites. Enjoy the iMore forums and post often.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My history with the family of websites from Mobile Nations goes back to Windows Central where I would go searching for the best ways to customize and overclock my Palm Treo700WX (Anyone remember those days? The days when Skyfire was the first major browser to allow us to watch FLASH videos on our phones?!) I moved on PreCentral for the same type of hacks and roots and have been a fan ever since. I have jumped and forth between Android and iOS a few times but have been a steady iOS user since the iPhone 7 which I picked up in like, the fall of 2017, I think.

Hello and welcome to iMore! It’s great to meet you!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Welcome to iMore! I've been around a while myself, jumping between Crackberry and Android Central at the beginning for a while before getting an iPhone 4 and jumping over here. Tried some Windows phone's as well and spent a small amount of time over at Windows Central.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Greetings and salutations. Welcome to iMore.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77