Lock screen 1 minute

Asaf1410

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I have a problem that my lock screen/notification page is stuck for one minute instead of 10 second.

Like when i Get a notification, it shows it on the lock screen for 1 minute. In every othe device I checked it’s only for 10 seconds.

My previous iPhone was 6 plus and I had that problem after some time since I got it. Then I bought the Xs Max and it was normal (10 seconds), but when I restore the data from my 6 plus it did the same thing.

Does anyone knows how to fix it? It really annoying and I can’t find anything about that 😟

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have a problem that my lock screen/notification page is stuck for one minute instead of 10 second.

Like when i Get a notification, it shows it on the lock screen for 1 minute. In every othe device I checked it’s only for 10 seconds.

My previous iPhone was 6 plus and I had that problem after some time since I got it. Then I bought the Xs Max and it was normal (10 seconds), but when I restore the data from my 6 plus it did the same thing.

Does anyone knows how to fix it? It really annoying and I can’t find anything about that

In notifications, set the banner style to temporary for each app.

judgetom

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Second possibility could be a corrupt backup file from your former 6 plus. Maybe you should setup your Xs Max from scratch

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup