Loaded IOS5....NEED HELP!!

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I loaded IoS5 and i dont have an Apple Comp....
It was a leaked copy and now Itunes says I need to enter UDID.

I am a developer and paid the $99....

Any help would be great...

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
uh.....because I dont know allot about phones......

Disregard, I fixed it and am rocking ios5 and loving it.....

I figured out how to load ios5 without any codes or paying anything...

Thanks for the kind words audit!

mg48

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I can't get iTunes to update the iPhone. It keeps saying the device is not eligible. I have iTunes 10.5 and an iPhone 4.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Locate and download an iOS 5 beta IPSW file, these are all over the web but you?ll have to find it on your own
Launch iTunes and Option-Click (Mac) or Shift-Click (PC) on the ?Check for Update? button to restore the iPhone
Select the iOS 5 beta IPSW that you got in the first step and upgrade the iPhone
When the iPhone is done updating, you will see an activation screen, ignore this
Grab the iPhone and triple click on the Home button to activate Voice Over
Triple click on the home button again and the Emergency Call screen will appear
Tap onto Emergency Call, and while it?s switching to make the call, swipe three of your fingers down on the screen ? this is the new downward swipe gesture to activate the Notifications Center
Now that you?re inside Notification Center, tap on the Weather widget to load the weather app
Now you can click on the iPhone Home button, and you?ll exit Weather app to be on the iPhone springboard
You?re now in iOS 5 beta

mg48

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
After I shift click and pick the iOS 5 ipsw iTunes verifies the software and tells me my device isn't eligible.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If you don't have legitimate access as part of a developer's account I wouldn't try loading iOS5...the method mentioned above can work but most reports say you lose cellular service and can only use WiFi, so basically you'll turn your iPhone into an iPod. On top of that you'll probably have to do it all over again every time you restart your phone and/or run out of battery, AND you may get locked out of newer betas if Apple closes the window that allows this to work in the first place.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjkradel