Ive Officially been converted to Apple

Skier1960

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought my wife a iPad2 for Valentines day. She is admittedly Tech illiterate. Well now I can't get it out of her hands. I'm typing this on my Playbook, can't get the iPad. Oh well ya win some you lose some..

acecommander

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Another Blackberry Addict converted to Apple via Android here too. I was a Blackberry fanatic (Curve 8310 and Bold 9000). I bought the original Ipad in November 2010 and an Iphone4 for my wife's birthday, then in Feb 2010 bought the Atrix4 (Android) for myself. I also bought an Ipad for myself, and immediately started regretting the purchase of the Atrix4.

Bought the Iphone 4s last month and very happy with the purchase.

Our house currently has two Iphone4's, one Iphone 4S, one original Ipad, one Ipad2, one Ipad(New, 3), two Apple laptops, one Apple desktop, and two Apple TVs.

All running wireless with ATT. Also have the wireless ATT Uverse DVR and 2 HP wireless printers. I guess the only thing missing is a huge sign in the front yard with the Apple logo on it.

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I bought my wife a iPad2 for Valentines day. She is admittedly Tech illiterate. Well now I can't get it out of her hands. I'm typing this on my Playbook, can't get the iPad. Oh well ya win some you lose some..

ROFC. Bless ur heart....many woman are computer addicts too. I've tried rehab but relapsed...now I just try to be a functional addict.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm an Android addict converted over to Apple, just got the iPhone 4S a couple weeks ago. And now I'm thinking about getting the new iPad.

Lawns

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I received my IPad 2 last December as a gift; fell in love with it immediately. Purchased my IPhone 4S approx 2 weeks ago. I am definitely an Apple fan :)