Issue (download stall) with downloading/updating apps?

RedLine78

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, I have iPhone 5 and I have this issue where when I am downloading an app, I would get this error message saying App is not available to download and I get the choice of "Retry" or "Cancel?". Anyways, when I choose "Retry" it usually doesn't work. I have to hit "Cancel" and try and tap on the app to get it to download again. Usually, I have to do this process 3, 4 or 5 times before it will actually start downloading. I get this same issue whenever I am trying to Update a bunch of apps too. I get this same issue on my iPad 3. It happens only after iOS 6 update for me. Just wondering if anyone else get this too?

RedLine78

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I forgot to specify that I was getting that problem on WiFi signal. I haven't tried this on AT&T's 3G yet. I have my iPad 3 since launch date and been using it since then. I didn't have this problem on OS 5.1.1. Only after upgrading to OS 6, my iPad have this issue. As for my iPhone 5, I activated fresh with no restore from back up.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
This happens to me from time to time on wifi with my 4s. It was really bad when I first updated to iOS 6 on my iPad 2. It happened yesterday when I was updating Yelp on my 4s. I just came out of the app store then deleted Yelp then reinstalled it and it went through fine. I think it's a issue with iOS 6

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
It's been doing the same for me and my wife I thought it was my wifi but it does it at work also. Forgot I have a 4s on Verizon

michikade#AC

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I have that problem on wifi on occasion. But my phone suffers from the bizarre wifi glitch that some iPhone 5s have, so that may be why mines behaving that way.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
This has happened to me a few times as well. I have a 5 on Verizon but after the Verizon update (13.1) i haven't had any problems. U might try resetting your router....that's what i had to do before the update to stay connected to wifi which might be what's causing your app's to not update...not having a good connection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855