iPhone 5S case compatibility with cables.

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to know if this case was compatible with any other third party cables. How large is the opening to the lightning and headphone port once the case is on? I was also afraid my headphone jack wouldn't work since the apple store did not have a display iPhone with a case on so I can test one out. I use a variety of third party AUX, lightning and headphone cables and want to ensure they fit before spending $39.00 on this thing.

I'm referring to the Apple Leather case that was recently released.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to know if this case was compatible with any other third party cables. How large is the opening to the lightning and headphone port once the case is on? I was also afraid my headphone jack wouldn't work since the apple store did not have a display iPhone with a case on so I can test one out. I use a variety of third party AUX, lightning and headphone cables and want to ensure they fit before spending $39.00 on this thing.

I'm pretty confident saying most lighting cables with have no issue as far as head phones some might have issues but u could use a pen and slightly stretch the hole

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludogg23