iPhone 4S Black or White? What do you like better? Want to hear from you all!?!

What color do you think is the best on the iPhone?

• Black

Votes: 69 46.0%
  • White

Votes: 82 54.7%

• Total voters

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a white 4S. I love it and have no regrets. That said, there are a couple things I didn't anticipate about owning a white one. First thing I found out, it limits the cases you can use. Many black cases look really funny on it. The second issue I've run into is that my boss keeps telling me white iPhones are for girls. I'm sure there is some level of harrasment there, but whatever. So regardless, there is a certain segment of the population that thinks white is girly. I personally like it,

That's ridiculous! Who would say that?? I wish they made one in pink!!!! I'd be all over that!

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I loved my white 3GS, then switched to black for the 4-loved that as well. When I went to buy my 4S, was all set to get the black again-in fact, the salesman rang up the black, then at the last minute I decided on white. I love it. It's a change of pace from what I just had and there's less chance of grabbing my husband's phone (he has my old 4) by mistake.

Johnny-5

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I finally got the phone out of the box and activated and side by side and have to say I do like the white! I think I did a good choice with color on this! Currently have it in a smoked case that the black was in and its a little odd looking but doesnt look that bad either. I may go and check out some new cases tonight! :D

dixeechicken

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I've always had a black one and loved it but when I got my 4s the other day it was more out of a desire to not wait for a black 32gb to come in. I guess I needed the instant gratification. My only beef with the white is that while I think it looks good I think it's harder to find a case that looks good on it. I had a red mophie juice pack air on the black on but it just doesn't look right on the white. I don't know. I do like the white one quite a bit.

Tony the Tiger

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
There's a reason why TVs are black and not white. When you watch something on TV or play a game, you probably only want to see what's on the screen, not whats around it. So when it's black, the TV is less noticeable and the screen is more noticeable. I've had a black iPhone 3G and now I have a black iPhone 4 and I'm awaiting for a black iPhone 4S.

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the white 4s and ipad2. I just think it looks better. It's not the same like all the other black slabs and tablets.

Amo

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
The white looks very nice in all the pictures I've seen. I have issues with white and getting dirty therefore I went with black.

iPhoneDon797

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I had a black iPhone 3GS and 4. I got the white iPhone 4S but I had some issues with the particular iPhone I got and had to swap it out but the only color RadioShack had was black so I went with the black. I wish I would have looked at other RadioShacks to see if they had the white. I really liked the look of it a lot better. The black anymore is kinda boring. I'm thinking of buying a white 64 GB iPhone 4S from eBay. Mostly because of the storage. I have no problem filling my 16 GB up.

Johnny-5

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So its been a few days now and I have to admit Im liking the white alot. I currently have it in a incipio black case and the black and white looks awesome! Ill have to take some pictures and post it.

lindad8284

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I had planned on getting the 4S in black but when I went into the Apple store they only had the 16 gb in white. I did not want to leave that store empty handed so that's what I got and I'm really happy with it.

NoMoCentro

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine resides in an Otterbox Defender green/grey case. There are only three small areas where the case color shows, but even so I'm glad I went with black.