iPhone 4S Black or White? What do you like better? Want to hear from you all!?!

What color do you think is the best on the iPhone?

• Black

Votes: 69 46.0%
  • White

Votes: 82 54.7%

• Total voters

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I prefer the black one...had a white 3GS, and honestly, as simple as it sounds, it just felt effeminate to me, so i've bought black iPhones ever since.

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I bought the black. I had a white ipod shuffle back in the day and I just always though it looked dirty so it was a no brainer for me

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Black one. White has too much glare. Important since it's parked in proclip mount for at least 2-3 hours a day.

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the black, and my fiance has the white...i know opposite compared to other people that believe girls should have the white and boys have the black...we love ours, and although I do like the white look for him...like my cars...i like my phones to be black...

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I went with white for two reasons, first was for something different. Second and most important was that white has a higher re-sell value. $25-50 more is worth it in my opinion.

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
There is something about the white that enticed me so I got the white one with the white bumper and it looks amazing and I have a vapor aluminum bumper coming now it'll look sick!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I got the White 4S. My 3G, 3GS, and 4 were all black so I decided for a change. I love the white 4S, but still wonder if I should've gotten the black instead. No matter which one I decided on I'll wonder if I would've liked the other better. I'm glad I finally chose white so if I decide that I don't like it I can stick with black from now on.

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a white 4S. I love it and have no regrets. That said, there are a couple things I didn't anticipate about owning a white one. First thing I found out, it limits the cases you can use. Many black cases look really funny on it. The second issue I've run into is that my boss keeps telling me white iPhones are for girls. I'm sure there is some level of harrasment there, but whatever. So regardless, there is a certain segment of the population that thinks white is girly. I personally like it,

sbalchand

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I got a white because all my earlier phones for years have been black, I couldn't stand it anymore.
But after I got it in white, I feel u should've gone for the black! Oh well!!

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I had the black iPhoe 4 and now I have the white 4S, I love the white! it looks absolutely beautiful, at least in my opinion. The black one had a certain appeal to it as well, I don't know how to explain it but it was a bit mysterious haha it sounds funny talking about the phone but that's what I think. I did notice that the black was more reflective and more prone to smudges and fingerprints. My suggestion would be to get the white but it is ultimately up to you, after all you're the one going to be looking at it for the next 2 years (if you upgraded on contract, that is)

d-clem

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
i got the white, as i think it looks more fresh and clean and there is a certain exclusitivity about it. I do however love the black, but I've always wanted to try a white phone so i did it. my friend has a black 4 i was playing with the other day and it made me find a new love for the black, its a gorgeous phone as well and just looks so elegant.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Have friends with white and black iPhones. They both look good, but I like the black better. Looks classier. When there weren't many white ones around, there was a taste of exclusivity that made it more appealing. Now I see more white than black.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepghosh2564