iPhone 3GS Ipod Glitch

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
this just happened yesterday... I try playing a song on the iPod app and no music is coming out and the volume bar is missing when a song is playing. Also an message asking to put on airplane mode keeps popping up randomly. anybody else have this issue or know how to resolve?

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Is this while using a third-party docking accessory? many of the older ones do not work with iPhone and commonly display the airplane mode message.

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Is this while using a third-party docking accessory? many of the older ones do not work with iPhone and commonly display the airplane mode message.

i do have a third party ipod connecter car charger but this happens when not connected to anything .. its very strange

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
It might be a good idea to get some compressed air and spray it in your dock port briefly just to clear out the dust and interference. If you blow on it with your mouth you'll likely get saliva in it, and that's not good.

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I will try that.. i tried restarting it and its still there. looks like i have to get a new iphone i need my ipod before i leave to Europe this Thursday ! ahhh

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost