iPhone 2.1

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
I'd love to see quick on/off switches available on the home pages. ie turn on/off bluetooth, location services, Wifi, 3G etc... That would be great for battery life issues.

BTW, my phone also has the issue with low 3G in some areas. And when I turn 3G off, it goes to full bars. I just dont think the phone defaults to 2G when 3G is low or non existent.

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
I'd love to see quick on/off switches available on the home pages. ie turn on/off bluetooth, location services, Wifi, 3G etc... That would be great for battery life issues.

BTW, my phone also has the issue with low 3G in some areas. And when I turn 3G off, it goes to full bars. I just dont think the phone defaults to 2G when 3G is low or non existent.

See this thread... http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/apple-iphone-3g/166311-no-service-when-using-3g.html

No fix I know of yet and I am not sure swapping my phone out will solve the problem as many many people have noticed this with their phone. Those who live smack in the middle of a 3G network with no fringe areas are not sure whether or not their phone is capable of this. (I haven't made it to the Apple store yet as it is a 20 minute drive).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4