iPad Air 2 keypad freezes

I

iMore Question

I had an iPad 4 for years. I set up my ISP email account in the email app and it worked perfectly. Now I have an iPad Air 2. I have had issues with the keypad freezing in the email app. I contacted Apple Canada and they replaced the iPad with a new iPad Air 2. I am still having issues. In the middle of an email, the keypad freezes and I have to Cancel and Save Draft and then retrieve the draft and continue.

The email account I am using is that of my ISP. I tried a pop3 account and the keypad froze. I deleted the account and set it up as an IMAP account. The keypad froze.

I can't think of anything else. I've used this email address for years. I don't really want to switch. If it's not the iPad. If it's not the email account. What can be causing the keypad to freeze! If it was a common problem Apple would surely be aware of it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try going to Settings → General → Reset, and then select "Reset All Settings" to see if that helps. If it were me, however, I'd restore it and then set it up as new...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53