iOS 6.1 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm doing the OTA update on my IP5 and it's taking FOREVER to download at the office over Wifi. We have an extremely fast connection but it's been showing 1hr for the last 1/2hr. Hope it's done before I leave work for the day at 5pm

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Updated over WiFi at home and installation took a total of about 20min.

Yea I'm going to do my iPad 2 at home tonight unless this speeds up. There's not that many people in the office today due to the storm we got and from what I see on the wireless AP, there's only 3 people on it and my mrtg stats are showing there's hardly any bandwidth being used.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The update went without a hitch and everything appears to be performing as it should, thus far. My iPhone is snappy likes it has always been. By the way, I updated via iTunes and not OTA.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
The update went without a hitch and everything appears to be performing as it should, thus far. My iPhone is snappy likes it has always been. By the way, I updated via iTunes and not OTA.

I updated my iPhone via iTunes and ipad via wifi and both went without a hitch and performing as they have been.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i don't know about you guys but i am SOOO pumped about the new lockscreen music controls.. so so very pumped!/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77