iOS 14.2 Developer Beta 1 has been released

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Updated yesterday, smooth so far, I did switch out my mail client to outlook, which solved my issue of email downloading only when I open my email.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 14.2 Dev Beta 1 is pretty solid. I’ve yet to experience a glitch. Well done, Apple...:)

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded to my iPhone 11. When I try to install, I get "Unable to Verify Update. iOS 14.2 Developer Beta failed verification because you are no longer connected to the internet".

Solid internet connection. What is the problem?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have downloaded to my iPhone 11. When I try to install, I get "Unable to Verify Update. iOS 14.2 Developer Beta failed verification because you are no longer connected to the internet".

Solid internet connection. What is the problem?
I don’t know, but you can try rebooting the iPhone and then trying again.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I don’t know, but you can try rebooting the iPhone and then trying again.

OK, this is very puzzling. Downloaded 14.2 beta 1 on iPhone 11. it downloaded last night and got the "Unable to verify iOS 14.2 Deeveloper Beta failed verification because you are no longer connected to the internet"

Messed around with that for about an hour and then just turned the phone off.

Turned it on this morning and had the badge that I had an iOS update. Went into settings and there was no update available. I checked the general/about and it indicated that i had the latest release installed (18A373). I removed the developer beta profile, rebooted and then redownloaded the iOS 14.2 developer beta. Rebooted and then checked for iOS updates....showed none was available.

I have no idea what is up with this.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks! Perplexed in Barberton!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I read on another forum that some people are having issues installing OTA on the iPhone XR and 11

Yep, read on other sites that Apple pulled this beta for the XR, 11 and 8th gen iPad. Couldn't find out any other info.

Anyone figure out why it was pulled for these 3 devices?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB