Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keendark

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi all!

First post here but I have visit the mainpage and forum for some weeks now and I keep coming back (daily).
I have iPod Touch G3 so I?m looking for JB and apps tips.

/KD

gwynnebr

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Let me introduce myself.

Hello everybody. I am a new iphone user and need to learn everything. I will lurk for a while to see if my questions are answered.

sellitman

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok. I finally found the place to introduce myself. Got to do it on my iPhone too. Seems appropriate. I have had an iPhone since day 1 and now I am stuck with a 3GS until a year or so from now. I am happy with the software upgrade so really no problem.

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey all, I live in Illinois (not Chicago) and started using the iPhone with the 3G. Instead of buying a shiny new iPhone 4 for myself I bought me and my wife 3GS when they went to $99, her first iPhone. Love the site and forums!

AGreenGiant

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
New to Forum but not iPhone

I found this forum from the Crackberry site. I traded my Blackberry for an iphone last year and I have never looked back. I'm glad to be here.

SJP#IM

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
hi...this site was brought to my attention by an internet friend.....i am an active member over at TA...came here seeing what this forum has to offer...looks great so far

McNessie

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi all. My name is McNessie (or Gary), I have a 3G (4.0), and am waiting for my new 4 to come. I originally come from Scotland And now live in the Netherlands. I've been an active member of the Dutch iphoneclub for 2 years and I've made a few guest appearances here on many occasions. I guess it was time to commit. I love the iPhone and hate typical American moral discussions.

Thanks for reading...

jackgreen

Aug 3, 2010
www.wristbreakergame.com
Hi, my name is Jack

I'm partner in two IT companies and lately we started small startup, programming iPhone apps. My role in this small company is UI, testing, usability, graphics and marketing.

I'm here to find out what are the features what people are looking for. What are the nuances people like in iPhone gaming and what "features" are annoying. I'm not very technical, but trying to understand user behaviors and preferences.

Our last game was nominated New and Noteworthy in 66 App Stores and it's called Wristbreaker.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hey guys my names Cody and im new here to the forums (relatively) I have been hovering for quite some time and now im here. I just switched over from my BB9700 on TMO to the new iPhone 4. I am really loving it so far and I hope it just keeps getting better.

ving

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

My name is Ving and I've been a lurker on the forums for a little while so I thought I best join. :) Looking forward to contributing to the forum.Cheers

SimplySkwared

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to say I'm new here but I'm not. I've lurked here for a long time but finally registered.

I'm Cat and I'm an iPhone addict. Nice to meet you!

:)

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I meant to do a little introduction but forgot, so here it goes.

The name is Brett, I am 26 years old. I was a die hard BlackBerry fan, key word being "WAS". I created and owned BlackberryOS.com but recently sold it because I lost the love for BlackBerry. I picked up a 3GS and I wish I did that way before I went the Blackberry route. I am waiting for my iPhone 4 to come in the mail and I hate waiting. I am working on my Masters degree in Criminal Psychology and Counter Terrorism and doing an internship right now with Department Homeland Security. I just put my application in for the C.I.A and have started to learn Arabic. I was born and raised in Connecticut and two weeks ago moved to the Orlando, FL area because I hate the winters in New England. Hm I think thats about it. Glad to be here and not looking back to BB..Even though I still use one as a third device.

Status
Not open for further replies.