Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesgangut

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Company finally moved over to iPhones. We were huge Palm fans especially the Treo. If there is anyone here form TreoCentral you might remember me. Glad to be on a phone with active development again.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys im new to the sight I'm blackberry user, and im not a troll by any means, im running a blog called smartphoneinsight.com, and putting out news stories about all devices so i just wanted to join a great iphone site to hear news rumors and even complaints from iphone users perspective. im glad to be here and can't wait to mingle and talk with you guys, and i do own a jailbroken iphone 3g that i do not use anymore.

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey all, recovering Nokiaholic. Recently switched to the iPhone 3GS after owning an iPod Touch, which I absolutely loved. Now similarly, loving my iPhone 3GS!

Can't wait for what 4.0 has in store.

See you around :)

Max6149

Jan 26, 2010
www.ProOnGo.com
Hey guys

My name is Max. I'm 22 and I do adv and marketing...specifically on the web. I'm new to the iPhone community and I'm here to learn a bit more.

Guess I picked a good time to join since 4.0 is coming out today and things are about to get CRAZY.

mgrebel1787

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
hello

hello everyone- just switched to iphone 3gs black from palm pre- i had my palm pre all modded but once i could get onto att i made the switch. so far i am very happy but also very curious on whether or not i should jailbreak this bad boy. any suggestions? what are the real benefits?

can u tether? what does it do to the battery life? are there patches to change the battery icon and stuff?

any pointers would be great!!

xodeus

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
HI there everyone.
I'm new here as you all can see.
My name is Mariusz, I'm born in Poland, living in Denmark. I'm 27y old, I have 3 kids (4y, 2y and 1mo). I'm a busdriver in the city I live in.
I've had a lot of phones, but now I have an iPhone 3G 8Gb and I think that I'll never own something else than Apple, maybe a droid sometime, but not at this point.

My iPhone is running 3.1.2, is JailBroken, and I've customized it a little. I've had Winterboard but i figured out that it needs a lot of memory to run, so customized without WB. :)

I you want to know more, then ask...

uh, oh. I forgot. I'm running some sites too; xodeus.dk, iphone.xodeus.dk and bloggr.dk

thedigitalforge

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Hello - We are The Digital Forge in the UK

Hi TiPbzens,

We are a small App developer in the UK. We have a number of diverse apps on the iTunes store including SailSim (Sail boat training), NavStation (Marine Navigation), LedOThel (board game), LedOtron & LedOTronFree - music apps. We also do OSX apps and database/web software.

Looking forward to the iPad, although reading here I guess it's not going to be as big a bang as Apple had us believe! Let's just say I didn't cancel my MacBookPro order!

Looking forward to some interesting debates!

Cheers
James W Holland
CEO www thedigitalforge dot com slash iPhone

sirius

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I've got an early 3GS, currently running 3.1.2, and am considering Jailbreaking. I'm here to see what types of apps people are so excited about that would make it worth doing a JB.

venturalaw#IM

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi. I'm a long time Blackbery user looking to switch to the 3Gs. Haven't tried one yet, but the more I read, the more interested I am in switching. I live in Thailand, so I am looking to probably purchase via Ebay (as a few of my friends have) and will be interested in reading about the way to accomplish this - ie jailbroken, etc.

2pugs+gmom22

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi - I'm a long time VZW customer who has been going back and forth for the last 2 months on which Android phone to get. The more I read their forums the more I became convinced that the 3Gs was the phone for me. I have an iMac computer that I love and the main reason I do is that is just works right out of the box. From reading your forum I have learned that the 3Gs does the same. I am a 56 year old grandmom that just wants things to be easy and fun.

Kathy in NC

DacyJ

Feb 6, 2010
www.allmobileunlocks.com
Hey guys, my name is Dacy. Ive been around the mobile forum world for along time, I use a Bold 9000 and also have a 3G iPhone. just saying hello and ill be around here for awhile.

eejits

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Hey there guys and gals. First time iphone 3GS user (well since October last year). Part time doodler from the very North of Scotland. Good to be here!

sandyscandles

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I have Jumped Ship!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I have been a Blackberry user for several years and really love a nice big touch screen. I waited for the Storm 1 and was disappointed in all the problems. Then I still didnt learn so I waited for the Storm 2 ya know you would think i would learn!!!!!!!

Well I finally learned I have my first Iphone it is a 3gs and absolutely love it I have no idea why I waited so darn long!!!!!!!

In any event better late than never lol

I am here and excited to learn all about this phone

Sandy

Hauser3

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum, but not to the iPhone. I started with the 3G after I ditched the BB, then recently got the 3GS and gave my girlfriend the 3G when she came over to AT&T.

TyanColte

Feb 16, 2010
tyan.homeip.net
Hey Everybody

What's up, I stumbled across TiPb and the iPhone Forums today and figured i'd sign up, but when i signed up on my phone, i accidentally typed TyanColta instead of TyanColte :rolleyes: anyway, I've re-signed up and i'm all good now, I've had my iPhone 3GS for almost a year now and I just got the courage to jailbreak it about 2-3 weeks ago, and so far it's been the best experience ever i have so many tweaks and apps it's ridiculous i'm surprised i have any space left on my 16GB iP3GS. Anyway, not to ramble on i'll post my 5 favs (probably more than 5) on the 5 fav list i've been reading all day that's all for now, c y'all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire