Instagram's Twitter killer Threads smashes10 million user milestone hours after launch

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't see that at all! Elon afraid of Threads? LOL! Elon is a highly successful businessman. He has absolutely nothing to fear from Zuck.
If you are publicly asking for a male genital measuring contest, which Musk allegedly asked for on his platform, there is a big issue with you. I didn’t go and seek out his post, because I honestly just don’t care.

I would say that as far as businessmen go, both are as successful. Both have companies that make billions of dollars in revenue.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
If you are publicly asking for a male genital measuring contest, which Musk allegedly asked for on his platform, there is a big issue with you. I didn’t go and seek out his post, because I honestly just don’t care.

I would say that as far as businessmen go, both are as successful. Both have companies that make billions of dollars in revenue.

Isn’t that the point.
Let users choose which platform they prefer.
38f800067e17c92e33248845b7804248.png

Ps: it kind of sounds like Elon musks tweet pulled you back to Twitter, since you are posting about it

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
You're the" odd man out". Good luck with trying to use logic. Fanboyism ir running amok. . There's a lot of worshiping going on So yes, both are successful. Unfortunately,, for some it's always a one sided argument.
Yet you continue to resort to name-calling. Please stop.

Reactions: FFR

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77